Budda requests trade

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
He wants new "guaranteed" money, just like DHop...and was probably told not this year. They feel disrespected because they have to pay to get paid now.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not sure you get more than a 2nd for him. After the Jamaal Adam debacle, teams won't give up that much and Adam pretrade was better than Baker.
That’s ok, just move on. MOJG emphasizing that no player is more important than the team. Get rid of the individuals that don’t want a culture change.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
Lol after seeing how this off-season and FA is going missing out on Payton and these terrible signings I’d say the request is based on this front office.
Nah...just like winning cures a lot of things for fans, Money cures just about everything for a player.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That’s ok, just move on. MOJG emphasizing that no player is more important than the team. Get rid of the individuals that don’t want a culture change.

Can we use MOJO as the official acronym for this regime instead of MOJG? It feels so jarring to read and MOJO has a smoother use in message board conversation.

I know MO is his first and last name initialized, but it is also the first two letters of his name, just as JO would be his first two letters and thus stays in sync.

Who loves to start polls around here?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet he told them “I’ll stick around and lead a rebuild, but I need more money” Cardinals passed, Budda posts “I took that personally” MJ meme, and requested a trade. I hate this team.
Great theory. I can see that happening

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
This is not good. Our best offensive player and our best defensive player both want to be traded. It shows a lack of confidence in the organization. Both of our top two free agents left and with player retirements, we have replaced them with nothing.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
I bet he told them “I’ll stick around and lead a rebuild, but I need more money” Cardinals passed, Budda posts “I took that personally” MJ meme, and requested a trade. I hate this team.
There you go...I can see that...I can also see Monti meeting with and asking him to just be patient, while he worked everything else out and maybe it wouldn't happen this off-season, but next off-season, when the available cap dollars are way higher.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave