New Uniforms for the Cardinals

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Is there a chance that they actually went full desert cardinal ? I’ve heard from a few people that they were not changing the logo but uniforms were changing. Would a recolor of logo technically mean the logo itself is not changing.
You must be registered for see images attach
I would totally dig that direction :raccoon:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BTW, this is Kyler's other jersey.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No, the blue and white Rams uniform is one of the best ever but the king is still the old Powder Blue Chargers
True, but just something about that Blue and Yellow that pops. I remember how badly the Rams butchered the original blue and white when they wore those crappy Blue and Gold Marshall Faulk-era jerseys with that helmet. Horrible.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They look like old Bullett Pops we had back in the day. Best image I could find:

Yeah you just triggered a childhood memory. I was in little league baseball, about 7 or 8 years old and I remember the ice cream truck guy pulled up. My dad didn't have any cash on him but one of the other parents did and they gave me a $5 bill. I came back from the ice cream truck with $5 worth of exactly what's in your pic there and promptly got yelled at for spending all of the $5

:biglaugh:

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
We wore these for 2 games and I loved them.

Here's a whole game of us wearing the whites in 1994:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I remember this game!! Great win in a ****** season!! I Didn't they wear these with McMahon as well the year before? I like the socks!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
True, but just something about that Blue and Yellow that pops. I remember how badly the Rams butchered the original blue and white when they wore those crappy Blue and Gold Marshall Faulk-era jerseys with that helmet. Horrible.
That yellow/gold and blue needs more white, it is too cluttered and gets lost in the same hue without sufficient contrast for me

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
For the record, I was OK with these for a game or 2, but I never want to see them again:

I’ve got the home & away! I like the simplicity of them but never understood the gold pants lol

Attachments

• 5D42F47B-C41F-4517-B20C-B49EF6BCE09C.jpeg
    5D42F47B-C41F-4517-B20C-B49EF6BCE09C.jpeg
    313 KB · Views: 20

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson