New Uniforms for the Cardinals

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
Based on the swatches and feedback, I wonder if it's a combination of the old red/maroon and this pale-red/orange of the 47-59 cardinal.

You must be registered for see images attach

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Based on the swatches and feedback, I wonder if it's a combination of the old red/maroon and this pale-red/orange of the 47-59 cardinal.

That's pretty interesting stuff. And I believe that I Unlocked the code based on the new yellow that we are seeing and some of the old logos for the Cardinals.

If you look at this Classic Logo from 1969:

Then you insert the new color that we have been seeing pop up. Clearly this is what our new logo will be...

I give you the McCardinals:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I predict that the colors are not changing at all. I don’t buy the silver, maroon and orange conspiracy.
I see a slight silver and a hint of orange because they are changing the yellow beak which is actually more in accord with a Cardinal since they are born with a yellow beak and the pigment to adult age turns to a red light color which to the lay person is orange :)

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Maybe he got a sneak peek at the new uniforms and there was a lot of yellow.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score

Maybe he got a sneak peek at the new uniforms and there was a lot of yellow.

Ha… maybe not.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I predict that the colors are not changing at all. I don’t buy the silver, maroon and orange conspiracy.

This burnt orange color being all over the Cardinals current PR releases is too much smoke to ignore.

Where there is smoke there is... uhh... burnt orange...

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This burnt orange color being all over the Cardinals current PR releases is too much smoke to ignore.

No way that goofy ass orange should be in their unis. Red black & white are their colors, they should put the bird back on the sleeve & the Arizona State flag. White, black or red face masks.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No way that goofy ass orange should be in their unis. Red black & white are their colors, they should put the bird back on the sleeve & the Arizona State flag. White, black or red face masks.

Yeah, I don't mind the idea of silver, that would look kinda cool, especially if they go back to the red they used to wear, but if there is a bunch of orangish-yellow...

I fully expect it to be there, but it hope it's, at most, an accent color... I guess we will see.

When I heard the Dbacks were bringing back the teal but also keeping the red, I expected it to be awful, but I ended up really liking them, maybe these will surprise me.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't mind the idea of silver, that would look kinda cool, especially if they go back to the red they used to wear, but if there is a bunch of orangish-yellow...

I fully expect it to be there, but it hope it's, at most, an accent color... I guess we will see.

When I heard the Dbacks were bringing back the teal but also keeping the red, I expected it to be awful, but I ended up really liking them, maybe these will surprise me.
They just need to not put any burnt orange in there, silver, chrome, black all those could look cool if coordinated right but not orange.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. This orange sounds like something were gonna have to deal with. Doing too much IMO.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score

The press release stuff is more yellow though than the orange we are seeing in this thread. The yellow makes sense. The orange doesn’t.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson