2019 1st round pick is QB Kyler Murray

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Damn, those kind of stats mean he must've won the Super Bowl! No? Well, at least a playoff game. Wait, you mean weird stats don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things? You don't say...
Every time someone post a stat about KM, someone moves the entire goal post to prove that stat isn’t worth posting…amazing. Please Bidwill, trade his midget ass.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Every time someone post a stat about KM, someone moves the entire goal post to prove that stat isn’t worth posting…amazing. Please Bidwill, trade his midget ass.
El wrongo! Putting up stats shows he has talent, a heck of a lot of talent, and can put up stats. Unfortunately, it doesn't show he can win playoff games or get us to the SB. It doesn't show he can develop the maturity needed to effectively lead the team. Stats are great--and a heck of a lot better than a QB that can't put up stats--but are in the end meaningless in a vacuum.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
El wrongo! Putting up stats shows he has talent, a heck of a lot of talent, and can put up stats. Unfortunately, it doesn't show he can win playoff games or get us to the SB. It doesn't show he can develop the maturity needed to effectively lead the team. Stats are great--and a heck of a lot better than a QB that can't put up stats--but are in the end meaningless in a vacuum.
I have a Roomba. He might fit in it's dust bin

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I was listening to a warren Moon interview, and he said he was at a training camp sharing a room, I think with some random guy they assigned, and Moon was saying if they had given him his own room, he probably would have played that season.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I was listening to a warren Moon interview, and he said he was at a training camp sharing a room, I think with some random guy they assigned, and Moon was saying if they had given him his own room, he probably would have played that season.
You saying Warren was almost a Cardinal?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA