Worst FA deals so far

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What are the FA deals you have seen and just gone "oh no" to?

Which deals do you think are terrible?

For me it's Tremaine Edmunds to the Bears. $18m APY for a middle linebacker is bad enough. For one that's been poor to average over 5 years is awful. Especially when a bunch of good LB's have signed for less than $7m.

He's still only young but that's awfully rich.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Im a Raiders fan in my spare time... they have been very active in free agency. In fact, I think they are the team competing with the Cardinals for the whodat JAGs... because just about every signing they have made has been an ...AAhhh, no..not that guy... But hey, they got Jimmy GQ so at least there will be lots of pretty ladies at the games,...for 8 weeks...

mobyhammy

Reaction score
I think the 49ers paying $84 miilion ($21/year) to Javon Hargrave doesn't make a lot of sense. That's a lot of money to spend on what is already one of your strengths. The 49ers were already so much better than everyone else against the run last year. Then they let Samson Ebukam and Charles Omenihu, two highly rated pass rushers, leave in free agency. The money would have been better spent on the O-line where they lost McGlinchey or for their secondary. Also, Hargrave is 30 and he's not Aaron Donald or Chris Jones.

My second vote goes to the Giants for signing Daniel Jones for $160 million over 4 years. I like Daniel Jones, but not at that price.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave