Cardinals sign WR Zach Pascal to a two year deal

Reaction score
Good news, guys: Pascal has been relied on less in each of the past four years. So we have that going for us.

Healthy for 17 games in 2022; targeted 19 times.
He also has 3 Superbowl catches & one SB TD which more than any of our other receivers. :shrug: Better than nothing I suppose. :)

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sorry but this cat has no business being a #1 WR
You must be registered for see images attach

And it's not like he's turned some corner as of late
You must be registered for see images attach

People talking about how many snaps he's taken, like that's a good thing. While his stats suggest he either can't get open or they don't care when he does? And if he plays slot so much why don't they ever go to him on third and short?
Rounding out the roster. If we have to rely on him for more than a few 3rd down pickups we're in even more trouble than we think. Which is funny because I have the sneaky feeling he'll be counted on more than we all would like. Who else right now gives you what he does on this team? What's Wesley's deal? There has been no mention of him in even fringe conversations on what this offense is going to look like. Sheeez, I need a drink already.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Contributing player at the right price. He’s not fast but does have good agility. If you hit him coming out of his break, he can make a play. That should be useful in the red zone, though that’s never been a focus. Good hands and catches the ball away from his body. He‘s tough on special teams and when blocking. Especially if Hopkins leaves he will provide useful depth. I expected seversl of these role player signings.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Me thinks this team is drafting a running back and maybe even as early as round two if we acquire another pick... just saying :)
If Bijan is there at 34, I have no issue with it. If Gibbs is still there, wouldn’t love it but wouldn’t hate it. No one else is worth a rd 2 pick at RB (at least for us given our needs).

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Another meh. We got a body at WR. You know he is a hard worker if he has stayed in the league with his athletic skills. It comes down to cost on these types of guys. If he is close to league min...it's fine.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If he's WR3, we're in trouble. He's a 4/5. That's okay, as he will be super cheap and we need JAGs to fill out the roster
Already enough JAGs on this roster. Give me some superstars

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I like this signing and I think Pascal will out perform his pay rate. I see him as a #3 WR. Twenty percent of his receptions went for 20+ yards so he can stretch the field. Maybe Moore isn't long for being a Cardinal.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose