Free Agency

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like we re-signed Ezekiel Turner as well.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Draft isn't even here and the season is already a disaster. Haven't been this disappointed in a long AZ time

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Freeing up money for something!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Let's be honest, some people on this board were stanning for Minshew this offseason, and Wentz is a season removed from throwing 27 TDs. I think Mariota's cooked, and Bridgewater's not much better, but... I'd take Teddy over Colt. And Ryan.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's be honest, some people on this board were stanning for Minshew this offseason, and Wentz is a season removed from throwing 27 TDs. I think Mariota's cooked, and Bridgewater's not much better, but... I'd take Teddy over Colt. And Ryan.
Yes please on Minshew! If we're tanking, I want a fun QB!

Last edited:

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Signing Wentz would be humiliating. The Commanders were so much worse with Wentz in instead of Heinicke. All the guy does is eat sacks.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What, a QB that can make the players around him better, show leadership, and produce when the WRs around him aren't the best in the NFL?
Mahomes is that special because he’s the only QB in the league doing all of this, tbh.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Signing Wentz would be humiliating. The Commanders were so much worse with Wentz in instead of Heinicke. All the guy does is eat sacks.
Okay, is signing Wentz for 5-8 games "humiliating" compared to sticking with Colt McCoy? And I don't mean to trash Colt. I don't mean to prop up Wentz. But... why? Are any of the backup guys out there real replacements for Kyler?

The board is confusing me this year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA