Cards sign Kyzir White

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ryans is drafting him at number two to anchor his defense will be content to suck for a year in drafting much better QB next year
So what happens when the Texans overachieves & misses on the “much better QB” & the team that’s in position to draft that “much better QB” won’t trade back with the Texans & just draft that QB theirselves?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what happens when the Texans overachieves & misses on the “much better QB” & the team that’s in position to draft that “much better QB” won’t trade back with the Texans & just draft that QB theirselves?
They love to gamble in Texas

I’m not really impressed with any of the quarterbacks in this year’s draft

CT CARDSFAN

Veteran
Reaction score
PFF Rank
You must be registered for see images attach

Kyzir White

POSITION
LB
STATUS
Unsigned
2022 TEAM
PHI
PROJECTED CONTRACT
3 yrs — $5.5m avg/yr
$10.5m guaranteed, $16.5m total
2023 TEAM

2023 CONTRACT

White landed with the Philadelphia Eagles on a one-year, $3 million flier last offseason after his market didn't pan out too well. However, he earned an additional $500,000 in incentives along with a trip to the Super Bowl, so it could've been worse, all things considered. White backed up his first season as a starter in 2021 with another solid campaign in 2022, earning grades of at least 62.0 against the run and in coverage. Teams could do a lot worse than White if they are looking for a solid weakside linebacker who has the speed to stay with pass-catchers in coverage for the most part. He tallied a career-high six pass breakups in 2022.
SNAPSSEASON GRADEPFF WAR
PFF Wins Above Replacement uses PFF grades and snap data to assign a win share value for each player above an immediately-available player at his position.
Read more

33rd / 81 LB
0.16#31 LB

20th / 86 LB
0.17#26 LB

52nd / 83 LB
0#169 LB

CT CARDSFAN

Veteran
Reaction score
Does this make Simmons a strong safety, slot CB, blitzer and however the coaching staff is thinking of using him. Maybe Simmons told the coaching staff how he should be best used.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does this make Simmons a strong safety, slot CB, blitzer and however the coaching staff is thinking of using him. Maybe Simmons told the coaching staff how he should be best used.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I think they will blitz him often if they want production. I have heard there are teams that want to trade for him, but I haven’t heard of the Cards getting an offer they like. The interested teams feel the Cards have no idea how to use him. This could be painful.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
This is your Cardinals FA signings. Look at their history.

Sign below average players and expect them to out perform their past performance.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right!?!

On a side note, I think Mike Jurecki must have hired a high school English tutor because I can actually read his tweet, but he's obviously still drinking.
Right! I was looking at those numbers and scratching my head.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I think they will blitz him often if they want production. I have heard there are teams that want to trade for him, but I haven’t heard of the Cards getting an offer they like. The interested teams feel the Cards have no idea how to use him. This could be painful.

Given that the defensive staff has changed, they are as clueless as this board regarding how he'll be used.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think trading Simmons would be a bad move. Dude has talent oozing out of him. I want to see what a new coaching staff can get out of him.