Rapoport: Cardinals trading out of #3 very very likely

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I still believe he’s way underrated as a QB. He still wins 70% of the games he plays in, thus making more than a game manager imo. The Raiduhs just upgraded their QB position no ifs, ands or buts about it!
There is a 'if', only if the Raiders get the Niner defense too :)

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Looks like the Raiders will not be trading up for a qb. Actually, I would not be upset if we just stay on the board at #3 and take Will Anderson. That certainly may be the Cards best move by far!!!
No way man the Colts are going to give us the #4 pick plus 18 other picks and let us date their sister if we just move back just one solitary spot plus we still get Anderson!

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
this team is not one Wil Anderson pick away from competing.

This team needs to stock pile picks and completely rebuild the trenches. if someone like Detroit wants to give the cardinals another first rounder to trade down you run to that.

we need MULTIPLE o-linemand and MULTIPLE D-lineman. They need to rebuild the running back room and draft actual talent and size in the WR department.

They ultimately will have a top five pick NEXT year and I would like to see the same mindset there as well. Draft Corners/D-lineman, O-lineman.

Jesus Christ our punter and Place Kicker are a combined 100 years old. THEY need to be replaced.

At least we'll be able to watch a new team grow from the ground up

I would take Maye #1​

2024 NFL DRAFT BIBLE BIG BOARD - 3/9/23​

Quarterbacks

1. Caleb Williams, USC, Jr, 6010, 215, 4.55

2. Drake Maye, North Carolina, rSo, 6040, 220, 4.80

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
actually I am getting the feeling we will trade down to 7 or 9 and pick carter.

What is this "feeling" some of you keep getting in regards to what the Cards will do? Where does this come from, this "feeling"? Do you just get this "feeling" at any time or do you have to eat, drink, or smoke something to get this "feeling"?

How do you know how real or correct the "feeling" will be when you get it? How do you know it "is" the "feeling" you think it is, and not just gas, a cramp, or something? Those that get this "feeling", does it come in relation to everything, or just in regards to the Cardinals, their draft, trades, and/or FA?

The only "feeling" I've had was whenever I was about to sleep with a woman and suddenly felt she was going to slit my throat as soon as I fell asleep.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
From ColtsWire/USA today

POLL: Should the Colts trade for No. 3 pick in draft?​

You must be registered for see images attach

It appears the Colts GM is on record against trading up one pick to secure a QB

btw the poll at the bottom (of presumably Colts fans) has about 65% of the voters being against trading up one spot

Ballard is desperate for a QB and everyone knows it. I wonder if this is just a smokescreen to try and drive the price down for the 3rd overall pick.

If they don't trade up to #3 I think there's a strong chance Young, Stround, and Richardson go 1, 2, & 3. Which means they would be left with Levis, which they may or may not like.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ballard is desperate for a QB and everyone knows it. I wonder if this is just a smokescreen to try and drive the price down for the 3rd overall pick.

If they don't trade up to #3 I think there's a strong chance Young, Stround, and Richardson go 1, 2, & 3. Which means they would be left with Levis, which they may or may not like.
Well we’re not taking a QB at 3 so unless someone trades…..

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Right, I'm just making the point that Ballard gambling by staying put at #4 may very well put him in a position where he is drafting the 4th best QB who is a player he doesn't love.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What is this "feeling" some of you keep getting in regards to what the Cards will do? Where does this come from, this "feeling"? Do you just get this "feeling" at any time or do you have to eat, drink, or smoke something to get this "feeling"?

How do you know how real or correct the "feeling" will be when you get it? How do you know it "is" the "feeling" you think it is, and not just gas, a cramp, or something? Those that get this "feeling", does it come in relation to everything, or just in regards to the Cardinals, their draft, trades, and/or FA?

The only "feeling" I've had was whenever I was about to sleep with a woman and suddenly felt she was going to slit my throat as soon as I fell asleep.
Well, it’s what I would do, and I see articles about how the cards are interested In trading down, new england‘s history with trading down, the fact the two olbs we drafted last year are good enough, and then I see an article where cards had a great meeting with Carter who actually fits more of a need than Anderson.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It's going to be exciting when the Cardinals freak out and trade back to 7 for a single 3rd round pick in a below average draft.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Speaking of QB at #3, general question, what are chances we take a QB if we are 1-3 in the draft again and Kyler is below average?

Probably not trade up, but if someone is there, unless he absolutely blows. Is next year feasible to move on from him, contract wise?

Last edited:

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All I see from day 1 of FA is a lot of deals I'm glad we didn't make
I know much of nothing about our new GM but for some reason I do believe he knows what he's doing, has a plan & is following it with input from Sears & Gannon. I feel like they know how to replace the players they're not resigning with FA's & draft picks, more so draft picks than FA's. I'm gonna have faith that they will turn this team around until proven they can't.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson