Week 10 Cardinals Off-season: 03/13/2023-03/19/2023

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't think much incoming this week. First week of FA is generally the primo guys and I don't see us in that market.

More trades out, cuts and hopefully re-signs I'd guess.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I actually have no idea what we will do for once. I would have expected us not to be too active early because we won't go after top FAs, but with us freeing up a bunch of space and not (yet) re-signing our young guns, I'm left wondering why we did so if we don't go after top FAs. It'll be interesting, for sure.

If we do go after a big signing/move, I hope it is at C.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I actually have no idea what we will do for once. I would have expected us not to be too active early because we won't go after top FAs, but with us freeing up a bunch of space and not (yet) re-signing our young guns, I'm left wondering why we did so if we don't go after top FAs. It'll be interesting, for sure.

If we do go after a big signing/move, I hope it is at C.
Because we still have to field a football team in 2023 and we don’t want to have to start a rookie 6th round pick in week one.

That cap space is going to disappear extremely quickly just making Will Hernandez-level signings. We need like seven Wills Hernandez.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Because we still have to field a football team in 2023 and we don’t want to have to start a rookie 6th round pick in week one.

That cap space is going to disappear extremely quickly just making Will Hernandez-level signings. We need like seven Wills Hernandez.
Fair point.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think we will see much this week. But I would love to see us sign two olinemen. Experience in front of Kyler would be good. I’d also like to see Brissett signed but I don’t think that will happen this week and only if offers for him are lukewarm.
As far as D-Hop there really is no rush unless there is a deadline on him with a roster bonus I’m not aware of.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Not surprised at all with the Kyzir White signing. I figured they'd go after one of the two Eagle linebackers. They get someone they trust and who knows Gannon's defense. Should help on the field and in the locker room. Not an earthshattering signing, but we gotta start somehwere.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose