Shrinking (Apple TV+)

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wife and I love this show. It's starts slow but picks up big time. It's our second favorite Apple TV show behind Ted Lasso. Harrison Ford is brilliant.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way, I didn't realize until after the fact that this is from the same creator as Ted Lasso (Bill Lawrence). No wonder the wife and I love this show so much.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I'm 3 episodes in now and still not sure what to make of it. I almost bowed out after the first episode. I don't think I could have sat through an entire series that had that tone and weight to it. E2 and 3 shifted a little and caught me more though. If the show stays more like them than the first episode then I'll keep with it.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm 3 episodes in now and still not sure what to make of it. I almost bowed out after the first episode. I don't think I could have sat through an entire series that had that tone and weight to it. E2 and 3 shifted a little and caught me more though. If the show stays more like them than the first episode then I'll keep with it.
We didn't know what to make of it either after episode 1. IMO, the show just keeps getting better and better as the season goes on.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We didn't know what to make of it either after episode 1. IMO, the show just keeps getting better and better as the season goes on.
Agreed. By seasons end it is a totally different vibe than the first few episodes which were kinda hard to get through.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This was a really good. I wasn’t sure where it was going but I liked where it ended up

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I'm through 5 episodes now and it's getting stronger as it goes. Glad I stuck with it.
My favorite episode is the party episode. I had no clue Harrison Ford could be this funny.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Harrison Ford made this show much more watchable. Overall it was decent. Found myself looking at my phone more and more by the end.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose