Cardinals come tied last in NFLPA player poll

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Just turned on 98.7 and Wolfley and Luke are actually defending the Front Office right now. Impressive work from the Mouths Of Sauron.
It’s actually good because you want players like hungry dogs begging to get let off the chain to devour the opponent. Back in Wolf’s day the weight room was a literal prison yard and the training room was a bottle of aspirin at the bottom of a toilet.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone who work for the company consider themselves a journalist? The hand in glove relationship between 98.7 and the local teams is nauseating, and part of the reason that Bidwill/Kendrick get a free pass.

No serious sports town would suffer such losers for such a long time.
I know Wolf works for the Cardinals, but Does Luke work for the team also?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I know Wolf works for the Cardinals, but Does Luke work for the team also?
Not sure- obviously Vince works for the Suns. The idea of independent 3rd parties covering the team, as opposed to being a paid spokesperson for the teams has been been completely lost over the last 20 years.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
If I shake my head any more it's going to fall off.

How do the players cope with this, must be hell.

You must be registered for see images attach
Here's an idea...instead of shaking it around like a madman, maybe you use it? One of two things is happening here:

1 - thousands of people surveyed are universally biased and haters, and have it out for the Cards
2 - Bidwill and his ilk are/have been/always will be poverty owners, and they suck

Not only have they told you how the Cards fail, but they give great detail explaining WHY. Still doesn't get through your head.

Some day, the scales will fall and you'll be able to face reality, but today is not that day.

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
You can’t run the team, the stadium and the players like garbage and expect an A1 team. Like they say: “Garbage in, garbage out.” You wouldn’t keep returning to a restaurant with dirty bathrooms, roaches crawling on the floor and servers wearing dirty clothes. You want to eat at a clean restaurant with pleasant staff and a well balanced menu. And you want your football team to offer its players a great place to train, play and (yes) dine.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What can they possibly be saying in defense? "At least he tried to make things better?"
“well, it’s not like the facilities are the YMCA. All these facilities in every NFL franchise are state of the art. Some are just better than others. Now if we’re still talking about this problem a decade from now, then we’ll really have an issue to confront.”

Those were their words, pretty much verbatim when I turned on the app. Maybe they took the team to task before that, but I could only chuckle when that was the first thing I heard.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rojo Hospitality! Although I doubt that’s profitable.

Bidwill’s house in that video looked off. A nice spot but not nearly on the level of an owner of an NFL football team.

My guess is if this Gannon thing goes up in flames quick the family looks to sell. Nobody in that family has the business acumen to build off the team and diversify into cash flow assets.
Which video?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
You can’t run the team, the stadium and the players like garbage and expect an A1 team. Like they say: “Garbage in, garbage out.” You wouldn’t keep returning to a restaurant with dirty bathrooms, roaches crawling on the floor and servers wearing dirty clothes. You want to eat at a clean restaurant with pleasant staff and a well balanced menu. And you want your football team to offer its players a great place to train, play and (yes) dine.
I may not dine in, but if their al pastor burrito is bomb, I'd get it as take out.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Employee surveys are notoriously ********. You give them the best coffee pods machines available and a month later they complain they should have a $2000 Barista machine. This is evident in the complaints that the private plane, the 6th largest in the world and 2nd only in the league, does not have enough fold flat seats.
I work at a Fortune 100 with 60,000+ employees and probably like another several tens of thousands of contractors. My company started giving a $15/day food credit to the cafeteria and free snacks in the break rooms when the offices re-opened from COVID to incentivize people to come back to the office (we are pretty much a hybrid/virtual work environment now). At our last town hall, for the entire company, someone in the room in NYC raised their hand and told the CEO about how it's not fair the free snacks aren't kosher. Yes, that really happened.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
The people who travel on the plane.
The people who eat the food.
The people who use the weight room.
The people who give the tickets to their family.
The people who choose to workout here in the offseason.
The people who choose to make a quality of life decision on their workplace facilities.
Many former players and reporters who weren't surveyed (Shipley, Rice, McAfee, Odegard, etc.)

All of them resoundingly say our franchise is a joke. 2nd to last only ahead of Dan Snyder's hapless embarrassment in DC.

Let that sink in...... We are barely better if not tied with the ROBERT SARVER OF THE NFL.

IDC what any of us think. This is the reality they tell us exists. Who are you to presume anything otherwise?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I work at a Fortune 100 with 60,000+ employees and probably like another several tens of thousands of contractors. My company started giving a $15/day food credit to the cafeteria and free snacks in the break rooms when the offices re-opened from COVID to incentivize people to come back to the office (we are pretty much a hybrid/virtual work environment now). At our last town hall, for the entire company, someone in the room in NYC raised their hand and told the CEO about how it's not fair the free snacks aren't kosher. Yes, that really happened.
Similar story. My company recently gave all hourly employees a $1000 "inflation" payment to help those that really needed it, the hourly employees. A salaried employee making $110K+ came into my office complaining that he didn't get the payment. I looked at him and explained that he makes a lot more than the hourly people, has a company vehicle, has a company gas card but his response was simply "I was affected too." I invited him to leave.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
That is messed up. I wonder how much of that was tied to Keim though. He seemed sleezy and cocky. Like you should feel blessed to be in his presence.
That is exactly how he acts. I was in his presences on three different occasions, and he would not even acknowledge me, even when I spoke to him Now Michael on the other has talked to me took picture with the wife and I and even introduced us to other top brass, because we were from Wisconsin.

Last edited:

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Let me make this simple for you because this seems to be the part that you are really struggling with. Ready?

Nothing I stated there is an opinion. Not even a little bit. All of it is fact. There is no evidence that our facilities have affected the signing or re-signing of players.

If you have some evidence that is not true then please let me know. I have the evidence that several top 20 FA's have signed with us recently and that never in the history of sports have I ever heard a player in any sport say they did not sign for a team because of the facilities. Whether active or retired.

That's just a fact. No opinion involved.
for the love…. ok. I’ll play. You have NO EVIDENCE that our facilities have NOT affected signing or re-signing players. Have you talked to every single FA we have tried to sign over the years to find out why they didn’t sign with us? Pointing to FA’s signing with us doesn’t make your OPINION a fact.

I’m not saying it did or didn’t, because there is no way to know without asking every FA that’s come through for a visit. It just gets ridiculous the way you present your OPINION as an irrefutable fact and then scoff at anyone who dares to question you.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
What a totally pathetic list of free agents you listed. If Mike Iupati and Jared Veldheer are your best free agent signings EVER, that speaks volumes. Jordan Hicks and AJ Green were the exact type of FA's I mentioned. They'd have signed with any team to keep a job. And you mentioned Suggs, wtf?

Maybe this year they can entice Zeke Elliott, Jason Peters, and Marcedes Lewis to sign here.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Y'all complaining about Bidwill, when Ken Kendrick won't even fix the roof of his stadium, to make it safe for fans...lol

Right, we should be content that we truly suck and are bottom of the barrel because, hey, someone else sucks too lol

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
What a totally pathetic list of free agents you listed. If Mike Iupati and Jared Veldheer are your best free agent signings EVER, that speaks volumes. Jordan Hicks and AJ Green were the exact type of FA's I mentioned. They'd have signed with any team to keep a job. And you mentioned Suggs, wtf?

Maybe this year they can entice Zeke Elliott, Jason Peters, and Marcedes Lewis to sign here.
Hey, c'mon now, that's a "mountain of evidence." Is it his fault it doesn't help his argument?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Y'all complaining about Bidwill, when Ken Kendrick won't even fix the roof of his stadium, to make it safe for fans...lol

Truly compelling what-aboutism here. An absolute exemplar of the form.

If the Cards had ranked 17th and all the grades were C+ or better, this isn’t a story. We’re the Mississippi of the NFL.

Interesting that family rooms in the stadium and day care are listed here. Nice push by the NFLPA.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson