Suns @ Hornets Wednesday game thread 3-1-2023

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I think Okogie and Craig will only be more productive with Monty having not named a specific starter yet, they're just not the type to shy away from the moment

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We should smoke this Hornets team... glad to see us do it.

Everyone seems to be playing well, but I don't like that Paul seems to want no part of shooting the ball. He's more content to dribble into traffic and take a contested shot from the elbow than shoot a wide open 3. He's going to get a lot of open looks, he needs to take em.

And Oubre... oh Kelly Oubre. A fired up Kelly Oubre can be such a dangerous thing... for his own team, 1-11.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Could end up benching our starters early tonight, love watching KD play but if were up by 20+ gonna be hard to keep him in there

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think of Charlotte when I see "CLT" on the uniforms.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
When you are a top 2 record you can get 3 all stars
No I one hundred percent agree. But there’s 12 spots for All-stars. Jokic is a lock out West as will be either Zion or AD. KD would be a starter. Then reserves you gotta think about Sabonis, Markannen, etc.

And then the guards get selected. Now do I think DA is a better player than Lauri….sure in a vacuum. But he’s gonna have to get 20 and 10 to have a legit shot. Ayton has all-star talent but I’m curious to see his progression now.

We’ve discussed him ad nauseum. It’s all in his head. The talent is obviously there.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should smoke this Hornets team... glad to see us do it.

Everyone seems to be playing well, but I don't like that Paul seems to want no part of shooting the ball. He's more content to dribble into traffic and take a contested shot from the elbow than shoot a wide open 3. He's going to get a lot of open looks, he needs to take em.

And Oubre... oh Kelly Oubre. A fired up Kelly Oubre can be such a dangerous thing... for his own team, 1-11.
CP3 really needs to become the second coming of Jason Kidd on that Dirk title team. This ain’t your show anymore old man Be ready to shoot open 3s and bang ‘em in when given the opportunity.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This does feel like a different team. A very confident, very inspired, very defense orientated different team. The ability to score was expected, but if there is an adjustment period taking place it is hard to see
It really does. It almost seems like all our weaknesses disappeared.

better interior defense and rebounding, no scoring drop off with the bench

its one half, need to calm down.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Durant with an unstoppable floater.