2022-23 Around the NBA Thread

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently so. Not that it is his call who he gets assigned to.
I wouldn't waste him on someone like Brunson. About all Bridges can do with the quicker guards is choose the direction the guy is going to beat him on, and then cross your fingers that the defense is ready to help down low.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bridges playing like this in New York City, he is going to get the star treatment. I can see him getting paid doing endorsements.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
That was a hell of a game for Bridges. Glad I decided to watch it. He played really well in the first three quarters and then went crazy in the fourth. I am pretty sure he dropped 20-ish points in the fourth. 45 points, eight rebounds, five assists, two blocks, two steals, 17/24 shooting. Cam had a nice game as well with 18 points.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Good for Mikal man. Where you haters at? Hahaha jk jk. Man I wish we could’ve had one of these nights with us lol. He’d still be a Sun

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
How about 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks and 8 years younger as well.
I wasn't attempting to make this a KD comparison, but there is a big difference. KD puts up this stat line and it's just a good game for him. Mikal did it and it is hands down the best game of his career. We will see how often he can have performances like this.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't attempting to make this a KD comparison, but there is a big difference. KD puts up this stat line and it's just a good game for him. Mikal did it and it is hands down the best game of his career. We will see how often he can have performances like this.

For those of us who didn't want to see Bridges traded there is going to be a lot of heartache for a long time.

Hopefully Durant helps soothe those pains.

At 26, Bridges is only entering his prime.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good for Mikal man. Where you haters at? Hahaha jk jk. Man I wish we could’ve had one of these nights with us lol. He’d still be a Sun

I mean he had 7 point on 2-8 in his last game lol

I’m happy for him and Cam I hope those guys do well, but yeah I’m not losing sleep over getting KD.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
For those of us who didn't want to see Bridges traded there is going to be a lot of heartache for a long time.

Hopefully Durant helps sooth those pains.

At 26, Bridges is only entering his prime.
I don't think hardly anyone wanted to see him traded, but simply understand that he was the price to make the trade happen. I am literally now following the Nets as my 2nd team because of my fandom for the twins. That doesn't mean I am against the trade though.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I never saw Bridges create scoring on offense other than that mid range fade but then again nobody knew James Harden could do what he did until he left OKC and got an opportunity to be the alpha

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I mean he had 7 point on 2-8 in his last game lol

I’m happy for him and Cam I hope those guys do well, but yeah I’m not losing sleep over getting KD.
No it was tongue and cheek lol. I know he’s inconsistent. It’s just I wish we had this version of Mikal (albeit one game). I’m glad we got KD too man but we have to win a championship in 1-2 years or this will go down as a bad trade lol

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great game by MB.

MB and CamJ scored more than half of the Nets points in the win

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That was a hell of a game for Bridges. Glad I decided to watch it. He played really well in the first three quarters and then went crazy in the fourth. I am pretty sure he dropped 20-ish points in the fourth. 45 points, eight rebounds, five assists, two blocks, two steals, 17/24 shooting. Cam had a nice game as well with 18 points.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I never saw Bridges create scoring on offense other than that mid range fade but then again nobody knew James Harden could do what he did until he left OKC and got an opportunity to be the alpha

I’m not going to look that hard into this performance as he scored 7 in his last game, but I could see how him being in a different system could benefit him

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think hardly anyone wanted to see him traded, but simply understand that he was the price to make the trade happen. I am literally now following the Nets as my 2nd team because of my fandom for the twins. That doesn't mean I am against the trade though.

I wouldn't have included Bridges in that trade for Durant. It was a huge overpay with him included. I'm happy for Mikal.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not going to look that hard into this performance as he scored 7 in his last game, but I could see how him being in a different system could benefit him

Yeah he’s the number 1 option now I would think his usage is going to sky rocket

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nets vs Suns finals. Wouldnt that be something? Nets are going to play fast, unselfish, loose, with nothing to lose. Great defensive team, great offensive pieces. Kinda like the Bubble Suns team.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson