Hey, Kyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am actually kind of with Brit on this one. If he is in town just giving a very structured interview about how his recovery is going and how he looks forward to a new season would be minimal effort. He is the face of the franchise.

And I excuse a lot of this with Kyler.

His agent is just ass.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am actually kind of with Brit on this one. If he is in town just giving a very structured interview about how his recovery is going and how he looks forward to a new season would be minimal effort. He is the face of the franchise.

And I excuse a lot of this with Kyler.

His agent is just ass.
Sure, doing a structure interview is one thing. He doesn't need to go to Media Row and do the whole tour to do that as Brit wanted. Hell, I bet if he had called Erin Andrews, she comes to the facility to do the interview while show casing his rehab and I bet they play it pregame.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sports Radio is saying that it is not surprising that a running QB like KM wants out having to play on such a terrible field. Must be the worst ever for a SB. Andy Reid commented on the field after our first game of the season. Who is responsible for selecting/caring for the turf?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Two things stood out about the Super Bowl.

How jealous I am to not have a QB with the level of maturity and leadership at a young age like those guys.

How jealous I am to not have a QB with that level of Oline play and wonderfully schemed up offense.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And it was said by the drummer of a rock band. It's weird that you would choose that as info about Kyler.

I mean, everything here is said by truck drivers, shoe salesman, nurses, teachers, lawyers and a 100 other jobs and we listen to that and debate it's merits. Why not a drummer?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sure, doing a structure interview is one thing. He doesn't need to go to Media Row and do the whole tour to do that as Brit wanted. Hell, I bet if he had called Erin Andrews, she comes to the facility to do the interview while show casing his rehab and I bet they play it pregame.

lol where did I say I wanted him to do media row and a whole tour?

He could to Eisen or PFT or McAfee. Maybe even stretch himself and do 2 of them with it being a special occasion. That would instantly double the number of mainstream interviews he's done since we drafted him 4 years ago. McAfee likes him and is a pretty softball guy that would joke around with him.

Last edited:

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sports Radio is saying that it is not surprising that a running QB like KM wants out having to play on such a terrible field. Must be the worst ever for a SB. Andy Reid commented on the field after our first game of the season. Who is responsible for selecting/caring for the turf?
Wow... they spent $800,000 and got horrible results. Maybe time for the "Sodfather" to retire?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That's kind of ridiculous. You're paying a guy nearly a quarter of a billion dollars and yet you cannot tell him to rehab where the team facilities are located? He should want to be close to the team, teammates, fans, etc. while getting better and prepping for the next season with a new coach coming in, etc.

No wonder there is a huge disconnect between Kyler and literally everyone else. He's aloof and distant. He says he is "all in on Arizona." yet he is all about Texas. He had the Dallas Cowboys doctor repair his knee and is rehabbing in Dallas. SMH.

Sadly, I do not feel he will ever "get it." He cannot be happy with the trajectory of his NFL career so far. Maybe it is time for him to do things a bit differently.
Frankly I wouldn’t want the cardinals having anything to do with my health either. Don’t blame kyler one bit for that.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I don't know who is responsible, but let's make it 'Meddling' Mike Bidwill. That will please half or more of the congregation.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Two things stood out about the Super Bowl.

How jealous I am to not have a QB with the level of maturity and leadership at a young age like those guys.

How jealous I am to not have a QB with that level of Oline play and wonderfully schemed up offense.

Don't recall many threads about leadership, maturity and scheming when the Cards were on a winning streak.

When KC's 0-line was decimated, they lost a Super Bowl, and when dominant, they won.

Give KM that protection, and I'm betting we'll hear about his newfound leadership and maturity.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
So here's something I just thought of. Do we know if Kyler is closer to Mahomes on a personal level, or is he closer to Hurts?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Who cares?
Well, if what Mike said was true, that Kyler would at least have names run by him for HC, it would stand to reason that he may check in with the QB's of the teams these guys are coming from, right? I don't believe in any way that Murray has any real say-so in the next HC, but they may allow him to at least vet the candidates, so he can chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.