Colin Cowherd on Kyler and coaching situation we are in ....

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Again, we're not going to win 4 games this year - whether Kyler comes back in the second half or sits the entire season out

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
"I would have paid Kyler Murray, I'm guilty."
I was against it from the start, I know others in here were as well, what a dumb move that will come and haunt this franchise for the foreseeable future. After the playoff fiasco where he looked like a deer in headlights, I was like please do not back up the Brinks truck for this guy yet. If Kyler comes back and plays at an MVP level caliber again I'll gladly eat crow, but he got his money, there will be zero haste for him to come back and he just doesn't strike me as a fierce competitor or someone who has a love for the game.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
"I would have paid Kyler Murray, I'm guilty."
I was against it from the start, I know others in here were as well, what a dumb move that will come and haunt this franchise for the foreseeable future. After the playoff fiasco where he looked like a deer in headlights, I was like please do not back up the Brinks truck for this guy yet. If Kyler comes back and plays at an MVP level caliber again I'll gladly eat crow, but he got his money, there will be zero haste for him to come back and he just doesn't strike me as a fierce competitor or someone who has a love for the game.
I feel ya, hes an albatross to this franchise. An entitled punk with marginal talent.

Gotta just use these next two years and rebuild the bones of this team starting with the trenches, then when it comes time, cut him loose and go in a better direction.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel ya, hes an albatross to this franchise. An entitled punk with marginal talent.

Gotta just use these next two years and rebuild the bones of this team starting with the trenches, then when it comes time, cut him loose and go in a better direction.
Not sure why you feel calling him a bum and a punk is necessary. It’s at minimum completely disrespectful. I’m not the biggest Kyler fan as everyone knows and criticize often. But I really don’t see what he would have done to you to deserve that direct kinda disgusting type of rhetoric thrown his way???

Those are two words I would never use with him. He doesn’t appear to be much of a leader and we all know it’s about a 98.7% his study skills need some work.

But all in all he does seem like a nice kid who clearly has talent. All I can do is SMH every time I see you type it.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Not sure why you feel calling him a bum and a punk is necessary. It’s at minimum completely disrespectful. I’m not the biggest Kyler fan as everyone knows and criticize often. But I really don’t see what he would have done to you to deserve that direct kinda disgusting type of rhetoric thrown his way???

Those are two words I would never use with him. He doesn’t appear to be much of a leader and we all know it’s about a 98.7% his study skills need some work.

But all in all he does seem like a nice kid who clearly has talent. All I can do is SMH every time I see you type it.
Have you seen the stuff Johnnycakes says elsewhere?

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score

Welli i can sort of see your point but overall anyone who yells at their boss and slacks off at work i refer to them as punk or bum.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welli i can sort of see your point but overall anyone who yells at their boss and slacks off at work i refer to them as punk or bum.
Ehhh if you want to throw those kind of terms around freely the Joe Mixon thread would likely be a good place to start. Not one referencing Kyler.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
The media is so dumb. There’s literally dozens of examples of teammates and coaches who support Kyler. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle of course.

I kinda like that this sort of nonsense is happening to Kyler though. It’s just how it is when you’re a public figure - they kick you when you’re down and l make you a diety when you’re up. Need to get used to it at his position.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think about this, if they had not extended Murray, they would not be in a cap situation of a ton of dead money and would have the ability to grab a QB in this draft sitting at #3.
The Cardinal way - not extend him, doesn't get hurt, has a good season and walks.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And yet there will still be people who make up excuses for K1....
The headline insinuates that Kyler himself is actively keeping head coaches away, but that is only right to a point.

Kyler being injured right now and won't be the same for next year, is just as big of an issue (if not more) than Kyler being a diva.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The media is so dumb. There’s literally dozens of examples of teammates and coaches who support Kyler. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle of course.

I kinda like that this sort of nonsense is happening to Kyler though. It’s just how it is when you’re a public figure - they kick you when you’re down and l make you a diety when you’re up. Need to get used to it at his position.
Exactly. It is much easier headline to say Kyler is a diva, that's why we can't get a head coach. Cardinal fans should face that fact that we are (were) arguably the worst destination to choose from of all the teams looking for a new coach. Only some of that has to do with Kyler.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose