Does Anyone Know?

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Just pieces of cloth, etc with dye on it. Not to me. Not after just losing in the last minute. It was staring me in the face "ARIZONA CARDINALS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS" I wanted no part of it. My buddy wanted to stop to buy some but I kept walking. Made me sick to my stomach.
I mean, yes I understand that part completely. Partially why I can't even rewatch the SB and probably never will, except maybe if we ever win one in the future I might be able stomach it. I was more talking about the karma part is all.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I get not wanting to buy it, but it's just pieces of cloth, etc with dye in it. Not so sure karma, in at least it's philosophy, works like that.

Besides, seems like buying all the "regular" gear hasn't worked out well so far.
Right? Gotta fake it til you make it

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Got it. I think we are all worked waiting for the coaching decisions.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I mean, yes I understand that part completely. Partially why I can't even rewatch the SB and probably never will, except maybe if we ever win one in the future I might be able stomach it. I was more talking about the karma part is all.

Stop it at 1.37 to go, and you'll enjoy that game.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Don't forget kiwicard!
Don't forget English On Tour. @Cbus cardsfan @gamebird98 We partied like rock stars with that dude the night before the NFC championship game. I punched an Eagles fan and dropped him cuz he was poking me in the chest. I warned him not to touch me. Whatever happened to that dude?