NFL championship games thread 1-29-23

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very few QB's strong enough to get out of the endzone on that one that's a safety with most of them.

It must be the cameras for both teams it seems like the RT jumps on half of the pass plays. on that 3rd down Eagles play it seemed like he clearly jumped.
I'm seeing the same thing

He looks like he's early on a few plays

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Didn't say anything about the 9ers defense cuz they've been good all year, was asking about Hurts
I mean if you haven't watched Hurts all year, and judged him on this game, yes Hurts sucks.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
That DeVonta Smith is a guy I always felt was destined to be great. But then I was worried the Eagles were sort of ignoring him after acquiring Brown. But midway through this season they finally started using him fully.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can almost feel the air sucked out of the stadium. That missed long ball to Brown by Hurts might haunt the Eagles if they don't turn it back around.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Remember how everyone laughed at Mitch when he wanted Big Red to draft McCaffrey? Lol

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After watching replay I’m not as impressed with the run. Still good but just blatant poor tackling. None of the 3 eagles players even tried to wrap him up at all… all they did was hit him and expect him to go down. Totally lazy.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
McCaffrey and the defense have to win this game in order to go to the SB

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA