Does Anyone Know?

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
One of my granddaughters is on a Semester at Sea cruise. And this weekend, they docked at the port city of Mombasa, Kenya. And in touring the city she saw many vans which act as busses transporting people throughout the city. The vans are brightly decorated with advertisements. And she was certainly surprised when one drove by advertising the ARIZONA CARDINALS FOOTBALL TEAM. Now she is from NY and I'm the only Arizona fan she knows, and couldn't wait to call me. So, I'm asking if anyone knows why we are advertising in Kenya?

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my granddaughters is on a Semester at Sea cruise. And this weekend, they docked at the port city of Mombasa, Kenya. And in touring the city she saw many vans which act as busses transporting people throughout the city. The vans are brightly decorated with advertisements. And she was certainly surprised when one drove by advertising the ARIZONA CARDINALS FOOTBALL TEAM. Now she is from NY and I'm the only Arizona fan she knows, and couldn't wait to call me. So, I'm asking if anyone knows why we are advertising in Kenya?
Well when a team only has 336 fans you have to reach out to every corner of the world. :)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I would imagine Fitz has toured and visited there in the past...could be something from that. He's a globetrotter and has been for many years.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Exactly, that is how we ended up with Quebec and Brit on the forum :)
Also the dudes from Australia or New Zealand...they came to a game in Glendale several years ago. Are they still on the board or does anyone keep on touch with them?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
in our search for fans Michael has demanded the marketing team "Cast the net far and wide"

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Did the ad have a pic of an overweight bald guy with a goatee?

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Did the ad have a pic of an overweight bald guy with a goatee? Do they have rehab facilities there?
Last I look Keim is a person with a family, the rehab jokes are not cool. Talk about what a crappy GM he was by all means but this has to stop, or rather I wish people would stop doing that

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Last I look Keim is a person with a family, the rehab jokes are not cool. Talk about what a crappy GM he was by all means but this has to stop, or rather I wish people would stop doing that
You are right, I thought we stopped that. I will correct my post.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Or it could be where the NFL sent all of the Cardinals Superbowl Championship gear, after they lost the game.
Yeah, they were selling them outside the stadium after the game. Deeply discounted. I couldn't bring myself to buy any. Bad Karma.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, they were selling them outside the stadium after the game. Deeply discounted. I couldn't bring myself to buy any. Bad Karma.
I get not wanting to buy it, but it's just pieces of cloth, etc with dye in it. Not so sure karma, in at least it's philosophy, works like that.

Besides, seems like buying all the "regular" gear hasn't worked out well so far.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I get not wanting to buy it, but it's just pieces of cloth, etc with dye in it. Not so sure karma, in at least it's philosophy, works like that.

Besides, seems like buying all the "regular" gear hasn't worked out well so far.
Just pieces of cloth, etc with dye on it. Not to me. Not after just losing in the last minute. It was staring me in the face "ARIZONA CARDINALS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS" I wanted no part of it. My buddy wanted to stop to buy some but I kept walking. Made me sick to my stomach.