CFB & Prospect Discussion Thread:

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
How many little guys have we had over the last 2 or 3 years we thought we would use for getting the ball out to quickly so they can bust one or make things happen with the ball in their hands. Don´t we have enough of those kind of guys? Have we busted one yet, I don´t remember?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. But I think we are all dreaming about Anderson. I can't fathom why the Bears would pass on him. Other than they are the Bears.

The hope is they trade down for someone who wants to move up and take a QB. But yeah if they stay put at 1 they should take ANderson.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

he's going to be interesting because he got kicked out of LSU and it's been under reported. He announced he was coming back, then it was announced he was leaving. The rumor is before they played Georgia for the SEC title, there was a "sex party" in Atlanta and he was one of the LSU folks there. included in the party was a female member of LSU's staff. she was fired and allegedly they kicked Boutte off the team.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
he's going to be interesting because he got kicked out of LSU and it's been under reported. He announced he was coming back, then it was announced he was leaving. The rumor is before they played Georgia for the SEC title, there was a "sex party" in Atlanta and he was one of the LSU folks there. included in the party was a female member of LSU's staff. she was fired and allegedly they kicked Boutte off the team.
I read up on that. Important to note everything was consentual. apparently Boutte, a coach, and a couple of the recruiters took turns with the female on campus recruiter. she was a former student who was recently hired.
LSU needs to be grateful there were no high school recruits present, lol.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read up on that. Important to note everything was consentual. apparently Boutte, a coach, and a couple of the recruiters took turns with the female on campus recruiter. she was a former student who was recently hired.
LSU needs to be grateful there were no high school recruits present, lol.

Right it was consensual but broke a ton of team and school rules. That's why Boutte was kicked off the team and turned pro though so will be interesting if any NFL teams care. That and he's not fully recovered from his injury

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Right it was consensual but broke a ton of team and school rules. That's why Boutte was kicked off the team and turned pro though so will be interesting if any NFL teams care. That and he's not fully recovered from his injury
wouldnt touch him with our 1 or 2 personally. I mean, this particular incident doesnt scare me none... young dude got offered to hit it so he hit it, whatever. But dude looked really un quick in his tape. Twitch may come back but he isnt a physically unique player so I wouldnt take the risk with a high pick when there are better guys at other positions. but, if he is still on the board when we get to our compensatory pick..I might snatch him up

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

"College kid experiments sexually" isn't going to put any NFL teams off. They will probably be high fiving him.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"College kid experiments sexually" isn't going to put any NFL teams off. They will probably be high fiving him.

It was a few days before their game that's the concern, and it didn't just involve sex, lots of drinking etc. THey wound up letting him play in the Georgia game so I'm not sure if they knew then or not. But the idea that they kicked him off the team for it suggests they found enough involvement by him to decide they didn't want him on the team anymore.

Apparently LSU has already fired several people over it.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Today’s rumor. Russ Smith maybe right. Apparently several teams have lowered Bresee on their big board.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds like people were fired over it. I don't see teams high fiving him.

NFL teams have be drafting players with FAR worse things than "had consensual sex 2 days before a game" hanging over them.

The others apparently involved ar JR Belton who is Director of Recruiting, he's still employed at LSU and Cortez Hankton who's the WR coach. Also still at LSU.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NFL teams have be drafting players with FAR worse things than "had consensual sex 2 days before a game" hanging over them.

The others apparently involved ar JR Belton who is Director of Recruiting, he's still employed at LSU and Cortez Hankton who's the WR coach. Also still at LSU.
He will get drafted. But it will be significantly later than he would have been. The era of "boys will be boys" is gone and it's not coming back. Even in the NFL.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dudes are lucky fired lady didn't try and claim rape in retaliation. The fact that coaches were involved make the optics look worse, especially if a couple are still on staff.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose