Suns updates and discussion for the 2022-23 season

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo said the Suns were in talks with Washington for Hachimura. Ultimately, if the Suns were involved the Wizards would have to take on more salary which they didn't want to do. Jae was the other part of that deal which means they would have to come up with another player in the deal. They took on less salary dealing with the Lakers.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Well Biz minutes have been up and down, some dnp's. Ayton has been injured/sick now. So i'm not sure how much i buy into those stats right now, also Dario is looking like old Dario and moving very well now. The full court finish he made the other game, and he even got by his man last night and tried to dunk.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well Biz minutes have been up and down, some dnp's. Ayton has been injured/sick now. So i'm not sure how much i buy into those stats right now, also Dario is looking like old Dario and moving very well now. The full court finish he made the other game, and he even got by his man last night and tried to dunk.

Dario was also really bad early but that’s to be expected he was out for a long time. So those stars are a bit misleading

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
About Biyombo's increasingly reliable performance. That's great, but I note more that it makes his teammates look good. How? Because it means that when they're on, they can comfortably start a center who is supposedly a reserve.

And it has been pointed out that Biyombo suffers from chronic knee problems. Well, he just isn't playing like he does. Or, he plays like someone who can at times overcome his physical limitations.

I'm not going to say Biyombo is "better" than Ayton (um, no), but that I trust Biyombo to play his best more than I trust Ayton to.

Bizmack is what he is and that’s a really good back up center that can give you good minutes.

He’s really becoming one of my all time favorite role players for this team

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Reports are saying that Bob Myers is a target for the Suns. Just seems a bit premature at this point as we dont even have a new owner.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose