PLAYOFFS: Divisional Round Games

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No disrespect to Purdy but you could put Helen Keller under center for SF and she would have success. I feel like he’d be pedestrian on any non-playoff team.

As a 7th round rookie, he has been good, even if he has a good supporting cast. However long that lasts, that's a question but no doubt he has some legit football skills.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to predict at some point in this game they're going to have Pollard throw an option pass. They have it set up with those pitches to him in different formations

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nah… KC has been just getting by everyone almost all season. They were beatable even with Mahommes.
14-3 is what it is and they have pedigree and experience and at home if Mahomes healthy they the favorites. Now it’s up in the air, the weather and the poor Bills D really let the running game beat them today…

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a story in the paper this week that said the refs warned Dallas about using something to "Mark the ball" on FG's and XP's a couple of games ago, like the story on the eagles. Since then Maher has missed 5 of 6 and then today it was blocked.

I suspect that will probably cost them the game as they're going to be afraid to trust him and will end up going on 4th down at a key point and getting stopped.

Right now it looks pretty good for Dallas, SF's offense is struggling

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cowboys are done even if they manage to get past 9ers.

Pollard hurt pretty bad.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose