PLAYOFFS: Divisional Round Games

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You are annoyingly unrelenting with your Kyler white-knighting.
Murray got drafted by a team with a crappy HC & a FO that has done nothing to protect him. Murray had to play from day 1 for the worst team in the NFL. Mahomes got to sit for a year & learn & then play for a HOF HC and a very good team. It DOES matter. God only knows where their careers would be if their situations were reversed.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
Murray got drafted by a team with a crappy HC & a FO that has done nothing to protect him. Murray had to play from day 1 for the worst team in the NFL. Mahomes got to sit for a year & learn & then play for a HOF HC and a very good team. It DOES matter. God only knows where their careers would be if their situations were reversed.

LMAO

I'd like to see Kyler attempt a jump pass for a touchdown with a literal brick wall in front of him. Much less make it. Much less with a sprained ankle.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LMAO

I'd like to see Kyler attempt a jump pass for a touchdown with a literal brick wall in front of him. Much less make it. Much less with a sprained ankle.
Kyler is every bit as athletic & maybe more athletic than Mahomes is. In the time that Mahomes had to get that pass off, our OL would have had Murray buried. Mahomes is better than Murray at this stage in their careers, but it’s not because he’s more athletic.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
Kyler is every bit as athletic & maybe more athletic than Mahomes is. In the time that Mahomes had to get that pass off, our OL would have had Murray buried. Mahomes is better than Murray at this stage in their careers, but it’s not because he’s more athletic.

Why are you even bringing up athleticism?

Mahomes can make that pass because he has a sharp mind and steady nerves. All Kyler's athleticism does is run him faster into a tackler or make his short slides prettier.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why are you even bringing up athleticism?

Mahomes can make that pass because he has a sharp mind and steady nerves. All Kyler's athleticism does is run him faster into a tackler or make his short slides prettier.
That jump pass has everything to do with athleticism, and absolutely nothing to do with a sharp mind & steady nerves. Peyton Manning had a sharp mind & steady nerves, but I’m sure he didn’t attempt any jump passes let alone complete one.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Reaction score
That jump pass has everything to do with athleticism, and absolutely nothing to do with a sharp mind & steady nerves. Peyton Manning had a sharp mind & steady nerves, but I’m sure he didn’t attempt any jump passes let alone complete one.

You're making my point for me.

The point being: Kyler and Mahomes will NEVER be on the same level, even if you spot Kyler any of Brady's Superbowl-winning teams and Mahomes was on the Steve Wilks Cardinals. So stop it with the "Mahomes got drafted by the right team and Kyler didn't" narrative. A HUGE part of why we don't look like the "right team" is BECAUSE of Kyler and his nervous play.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Mahomes looked like this at Texas Tech.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Damn. Jags and Chefs. Thats playoff football.
Mahomes on a sprained ankle fighting his ass off...... lawrence lowering the shoulder to bowl through defenders for a much needed first down....

Impressed me. Got me excited. Made me sad. Started wondering why i support this team.