Cardinals Hire Titans' Monti Ossenfort as New GM

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Great hire from my perspective. A lot of experience with franchises that have been successful for a long time.

However - what is up with MB hiring bald guys lol?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Regarding the tweet about Quentin Harris being a candidate in AZ and Tennessee... I'm actually glad it was him and not AW in the running.

However, it would be peak Cardinals to hire the Titans guy and the Titans to hire Harris, only to have Harris have the long-term great career and Ossenfort basically be Keim 2.0.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like my candidate, Cunningham, Ossenfort is a scouting veteran. He worked with Belichick and Charley Casserly, two of the best in the business. A former small college QB, he’s lived the game his entire adult life. He is extremely well qualified and should give the Cards the depth of personnel knowledge they have seemed to lack. He’s been successful at identifying impact players even late in the draft. He‘s got a great pool to start with so this could be fun. I quickly asked around and the pros are calling this a solid hire.
Like hearing this from Harry

I'm holding my excitement back because we've been disappointed so many times by this entire organization

Here's to success, finally :thumbup:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just because they were a part of the same organization at some point in their careers? Monti was the director of college scouting, Flores was a linebackers coach. Their tenure overlapped for 2 seasons.

I don't understand the connection.

11 years together

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose