OT: Wild Card weekend. 1/14/23-1/16/23

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jags have scored—beginning of an Alcoa Fantastic Finish??? :)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Missed most of the game watching UCLA struggle and then blow out Colorado, looks like Lawrence has stunk it up

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Staley getting fired tomorrow if they lose this game.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Refs aren't doing the Jags any favors and they're still coming back. Chargers head coach probably gone if he blows this game but I still doubt that'll happen

One thing is for sure, Chargers' O-line is buzz light-years better than ours and I'd also venture to say Herbert > Murray

Payton would definitely pick the Chargers over us

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile, all the Kyler stans getting all hopped up on Lawrence’s terrible first half as reason why Kyler shouldn’t get slagged so hard for his playoff game seemed to go radio silence in the second half. Im sure that has nothing to do with the fact that Lawrence has actually shown FIGHT BACK in the second half instead of continuing to poop the bed only to then literally QUIT ON HIS TEAM like Kyler eventually did.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Refs aren't doing the Jags any favors and they're still coming back. Chargers head coach probably gone if he blows this game but I still doubt that'll happen

One thing is for sure, Chargers' O-line is buzz light-years better than ours and I'd also venture to say Herbert > Murray

Payton would definitely pick the Chargers over us
Pulling for the Chargers big time

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Meanwhile, all the Kyler stans getting all hopped up on Lawrence’s terrible first half as reason why Kyler shouldn’t get slagged so hard for his playoff game seemed to go radio silence in the second half. Im sure that has nothing to do with the fact that Lawrence has actually shown FIGHT BACK in the second half instead of continuing to poop the bed only to then literally QUIT ON HIS TEAM like Kyler eventually did.
Agreed. Lawrence has, dare I say it, answered the call of duty. ;)

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
chargers in such a tough spot.

Herbert is so great, but Staley is clearly not the answer. So, in a virtue of Herbert’s greatness, Staley will be their HC for a while until Herbert actually says something.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
While I will not excuse kyler for some of the crap he has pulled, I'm not sure we should give Lawrence credit for his best jake plummer impression

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Chargers doing a KK and throwing the ball to much, run it a bit more and get that clock down

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Chargers getting away with murder but it don't matter because Christian Kirk will not be denied lol

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lol, this board better start debating between Ryans, Steichen, & Ben Johnson.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While I will not excuse kyler for some of the crap he has pulled, I'm not sure we should give Lawrence credit for his best jake plummer impression
I’m giving him credit for not being the quitter that Kyler is. Nothing else.

But we’re also possibly looking at him pulling off one of the greatest playoff comebacks of all time. In his first playoff game.