OT: Wild Card weekend. 1/14/23-1/16/23

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trevor already having a much worse game than Kyler did last year. Sheeeh.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Chargers pounding Jags, but this game stills feels to me like there’s a Bolts fade/Jags run coming.
Way too early to throw in the towel, but Lawrence looking like a bust (not). Maybe he’s too tall (not). Maybe he’s not studying enough (not). Maybe he needs a haircut? Thank goodness he’s not a Cardinal or this board would be running him out of town.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Trevor already having a much worse game than Kyler did last year. Sheeeh.
I still expect him to put up some decent yards before this over....cause Chargers gonna Charger. But yea at least that was a Super Bowl champ at home with Donald/Ramsey playing at a high level.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still expect him to put up some decent yards before this over....cause Chargers gonna Charger. But yea at least that was a Super Bowl champ at home with Donald/Ramsey playing at a high level.
Gotta add Von as well.

Maybe the Chargers surprise & go on a SB run as well? But man, this isn’t looking good at all.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Chargers are very much like old Oilers. No lead was ever safe. Praying they finish this out & Staley gets extended after the game.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just hope they dont want to fire Staley for his incompetence in regard to Mike Williams. That would have been a tough out for the Chiefs.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just hope they dont want to fire Staley for his incompetence in regard to Mike Williams. That would have been a tough out for the Chiefs.
They ain’t firing Staley.

But I bet Payton stays at FOX another year. I doubt us or Houston will budge in giving up our first round picks.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Never have Christian Kirk as your number 1 Wr in the playoffs. NEVER.

Edit: Why the stupidity Staley? Why?

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This performance is a flashback to Trevor Lawrence's awful rookie year. I don't think this game will define him, but this is brutal.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score

But I bet Payton stays at FOX another year. I doubt us or Houston will budge in giving up our first round picks.
The fact that were given permission to interview him means we've agreed on draft compensation with the saints. Probably our 2nd rounder and another pick

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The fact that were given permission to interview him means we've agreed on draft compensation with the saints. Probably our 2nd rounder and another pick
I swear you made this same post verbatim in another thread just a few days ago.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I swear you made this same post verbatim in another thread just a few days ago.
I did and I'm repeating it because the saints aren't allowing teams to interview until they do. They're afraid of getting lowballed after Payton chooses a team so they negotiate in advance

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Shouldn't be interviewing if you already haven't put an acceptable package together.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think I read all 5 teams requested permission, but only 3 were granted. I kinda figured it had to be because those 3 had already worked out the trade compensation.