OT: Wild Card weekend. 1/14/23-1/16/23

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dang was pulling for sea chickens over 49ers ahh well entertaining gm.of football though better than any cards gm this yr.... lol

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for Jags-Chargers. The matchup I find most interesting. Then, maybe Giants-Vikings. Because it would so satisfying to see the Vikings choke in round one. Which I have been saying will happen for about month.

The rest of the games --- bleh. Just can't gin up any excitement. Maybe one or two will just be amazing but it doesn't look like it to me.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is. A bit bigger and faster.
Bigger? Hes an inch shorter and approx 5 lbs lighter than Q I’d say that makes them damn near identical. Def faster though.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gonna be a lot of disappointing Arizona fans when the Chargers win & we still don’t get Payton.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m glad the Niners won. I can’t stomach Carroll. Never could going back many year. Great coach, but grates on my nerves. I live in Eagles country, and can’t listen to them morons. Niners are the only team that can knock them out of the playoffs.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
funny that the 49ers fanbase spent the whole season debating between Lance and Jimmy G... and Mr. Irrelevant was the best QB on the roster all along.

The sucky thing is they traded all that capital to go up for Lance, blew the pick, that's the sort of thing that sets a franchise back several years normally. But then they get Purdy this year and now they can trade Lance for likely a pick and be out from under it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brock Purdy is better than Kyler

You can't be sure because Kyler has never gotten to play in a system where you can stink up the entire first half and be down 1 point at the half. Purdy made like 2 tough throws in the entire half and they put up 16 points.

But Purdy on the 49ers is better than Kyler on the Cards yes. My guess is you put Purdy on our team this year he wouldn't look anywhere near as good

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gonna be a lot of disappointing Arizona fans when the Chargers win & we still don’t get Payton.
Not etched in stone that he gets canned. They did win 10 games & they had a TON of injuries all season. But, I’m praying for them to win just in case.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sucky thing is they traded all that capital to go up for Lance, blew the pick, that's the sort of thing that sets a franchise back several years normally. But then they get Purdy this year and now they can trade Lance for likely a pick and be out from under it.
Sucky thing? Closet niners fan Russ?

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
49ers were really good in the second half.

Now we have the most crucial game for the Cards, if Chargers lose, Chargers might go after Sean Payton and the asking price but also where Sean Payton might go will be more in flux.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson