Arizona Cardinals off-season. 1/8/23-1/15/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He didn't say the entire game, although it could have been implied.

Technically his statement isn't false.

Its quite clear he says "Our defense set records for points against"

It went from worst points through 3 games ever to worst points conceded in Q1 in 3 games ever to just this season.

As I've pointed out above are Q1 defence was completely normal outside game 1.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Giving up the most Q1 points in NFL history over the first 3 games of the season isn't a contributing factor to sucking? lol Okaaay.

The D sucked. Kyler sucked. Kliffy sucked. Keim sucked. Bill...er, Mikey sucked. This team was a train wreck entering the season, they were a train wreck during the season, and the train wreck fell into a dumpster that then caught on fire once all the injuries piled up.
You forgot the part where someone then shoveled dog poop on the fire hoping to put it out.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its quite clear he says "Our defense set records for points against"

It went from worst points through 3 games ever to worst points conceded in Q1 in 3 games ever to just this season.

As I've pointed out above are Q1 defence was completely normal outside game 1.
He clarified his statement in the very next post. You like to argue semantics; I'm not really in the mood.

Shall we get back to the point in hand? You implied that the reason we lost the first 3 games is all due to Kyler. You are watching a different game than most of us.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Good for him. I always hated it when we actually had a playoff team when a coordinator would run off to do an interview right before a playoff game. I forgot who it was but it happened a couple times I remember.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Good for him. I always hated it when we actually had a playoff team when a coordinator would run off to do an interview right before a playoff game. I forgot who it was but it happened a couple times I remember.
To be fair, he’s an assistant GM. At the edge of the playoffs, he’s likely managing the scouts as they start their draft pick evaluations, evaluating the pending free agents on the roster for budgeting, and starting to evaluate the pending free agents on other teams.

There’s very little urgent work to do for a front office during the playoffs.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Oof either he thought better of the txt or someone told him to take them down.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But he's a GM candidate, not a coach. What critical function does he need to perform this week?

...dave

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It would be strange for Flores to even accept a interview with MB after the way Wilkes was handled.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This also could be similar to David Shaw interviewing with Denver, where they are interviewing Brian for head coach, but really maybe he is a defensive coordinator candidate of one of the other head coaching candidates that they have in mind.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What do we think?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I think it's smart. I've mentioned Flores before. He had good results with garbage teams.

100% he's going to get a HC gig again. I expected him to get a DC job this year and then HC next year.

But it makes sense to interview him.