Jim Harbaugh Back to the NFL?

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Harbaugh would be my #1 choice by far. The guy can coach.

He’s not an ******* at all. He’s just a bit set in his ways.

Thought he had the Vikings job last year and interviewed that way. He didn’t turn them down, he was never offered.

Michigan made him take a pay cut 2 years ago. Don’t think he’s forgotten that.

He’d be ideal for the Cards. No nonsense winner. Who cares how he is at press conferences. He’ll win.
Yeah, Harbaugh is far and aware my #1 pick. It's not just his resume, which speaks for itself, but it is probably the only hire that would instantly believe the organization is serious about changing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bummed that we're not in the mix here yet. he's rebuilt programs from the ground up everywhere he's gone to championship game or consistent playoff level. And he's usually done that turnaround pretty quickly, repeatedly.

yes, he hasn't WON a title yet, but that can't be the only thing that matters. it won't with other coaches outside of Payton.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bummed that we're not in the mix here yet. he's rebuilt programs from the ground up everywhere he's gone to championship game or consistent playoff level. And he's usually done that turnaround pretty quickly, repeatedly.

yes, he hasn't WON a title yet, but that can't be the only thing that matters. it won't with other coaches outside of Payton.
Me too. He is my number one candidate by far.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Harbaugh ain't coming here.

Grab the copium if you need it.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Yes he is my favorite - fundamental sound football coach.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
we all know there is only one thing driving Jim Harbaugh back to the NFL.

He lost in the Super Bowl
to his brother.

Can anything suck more than that? I mean holy crap that has to gnaw on him every day.

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
we all know there is only one thing driving Jim Harbaugh back to the NFL.

He lost in the Super Bowl
to his brother.

Can anything suck more than that? I mean holy crap that has to gnaw on him every day.
You ever hear Jim Rome’s bit about Karl Malone eating Thanksgiving dinner with his daughter? (She won a WNBA championship, IIRC)

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What would the Card offence and defense look under Payton or Habaugh - Roster? Schemes? Overall Approach? Anyone want to give it a shot.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
What would the Card offence and defense look under Payton or Habaugh - Roster? Schemes? Overall Approach? Anyone want to give it a shot.
Payton is on record that it needs balance and a running game to take pressure off of Murray.

With Jim, I think we all know it would be similar to San Francisco...power running, with timely passing and a QB making occasional plays with his legs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson