CBS: NFL GM Candidates for 2023

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think they should try and blue print a system. Like Niners, Steelers, New England, etc. I am kinda leaning Niners asst GMs. Bring in someone from a top organization. Sometimes a little outside ideas can help an old organization.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Apparently Ian Cunningham is on the Cards GM list. He has a good rep as a scout and judge of talent.
In addition to Cunningham, Bidwill is also interviewing Carthan from Niners, and Adam Peters, also of the Niners FO. And the 4th interview is with someone from the Titan’s FO. That’s 4 reputable interviews set up in one day. No one criticizes the Bidwill family like I do, but you have to take notice that Michael is moving on this.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think MB knows he is at a cross roads with this next decision. He can take his fathers route and hire VJ/ Adub / Harris, save some money and stay within his comfort zone all the while knowing the fan base will crucify him. Or he can forge into uncharted waters and clean house, swing for the fences and get Payton, or at least bring in fresh blood to a tired organization. I hope it’s the latter

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
In addition to Cunningham, Bidwill is also interviewing Carthan from Niners, and Adam Peters, also of the Niners FO. And the 4th interview is with someone from the Titan’s FO. That’s 4 reputable interviews set up in one day. No one criticizes the Bidwill family like I do, but you have to take notice that Michael is moving on this.
I am liking the coach/GM combo from the Niners. I feel their front office and coaching have in general been superior to the Cards. Let's just blue print what they do!!

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am liking the coach/GM combo from the Niners. I feel their front office and coaching have in general been superior to the Cards. Let's just blue print what they do!!
I agree. It’s surprising because they’re ownership may be worse than ours.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Wouldn't Harris and Wilson already check that box?
Yes. Need 2 minority interviews and they would check that box for sure. Maybe the box Reese checks is: Were Your Super Bowls Skill or Luck?

His teams definitely declined, in correlation to Eli's play...and his loyalty to Eli and the 2 rings is what lead to his demise. Has he learned a lesson? Can he show how he built that team, above and beyond Eli?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave