• Washington Commanders
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Chicago Bears
  • Houston Texans
  • Los Angeles Rams
  • San Francisco 49ers
  • Seattle Seahawks

I'm looking straight at the Philly, DC, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, & Chicago games. Hoping to make two or three.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
Pittsburgh, Houston, and Washington are the “cigar games” that I plan on attending — opponents I have yet to see the Cardinals beat on the road. I also expect to make it to Chicago.

Cleveland and maybe Philly if they fall on the right weekends and things line up. A home game is not totally out of the question either (would count as a “cigar game” too, since I’ve never seen us win there).

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am thinking the Washington game for me. Maybe Cleveland if my wife wants to visit her hometown and see her Brownies

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cleveland and Pittsburgh are driveable for us. Maybe Houston, but that’s a flight. My investment depends on the GM and coach, heh.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Pittsburgh, Houston, and Washington are the “cigar games” that I plan on attending — opponents I have yet to see the Cardinals beat on the road. I also expect to make it to Chicago.

Cleveland and maybe Philly if they fall on the right weekends and things line up. A home game is not totally out of the question either (would count as a “cigar game” too, since I’ve never seen us win there).
Hope to meet up with you there Doc. I also hope to some day smoke a cigar with you, or did you have one with me in Baltimore? I know I enjoye4d my victory cigar after the New England game. Oh and after the raiders game this year. That was pretty awesome too.

TheCardinal

Veteran
Reaction score
Hope to meet up with you there Doc. I also hope to some day smoke a cigar with you, or did you have one with me in Baltimore? I know I enjoye4d my victory cigar after the New England game. Oh and after the raiders game this year. That was pretty awesome too.
I think it might have been in St Louis… no victory cigar yet for me in Baltimore — have to make the return trip in 2027.

OP
OP
Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

I think it might have been in St Louis… no victory cigar yet for me in Baltimore — have to make the return trip in 2027.
I think we all met in BMore at Kyler's second pro game IIRC.

Regardless, that was an excruciating game that we lost in Lamar's MVP season. No cigars. haha

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Regardless, that was an excruciating game that we lost in Lamar's MVP season. No cigars. haha
Yep several of us was at that game. I thought it was his 2nd season, but cannot remember.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Well I always smoke cigars, so I don't need a victory. I think maybe I gave a cigar to one of your buddies at the tailgate. Someone smoked a cigar with me before the game.