Votes: 15 15.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 13 13.0%

• Total voters

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not voting because the list is a popularity contest.
We need the GM and Head Coach on the same page.
We need quality coordinators.

Keims problem is he tried to plug all the holes willi-nilly. He never really seemed to build a foundation. Whoever the gm turns out to be he needs to know he can’t rebuild the entire team in one year. Kyler is your QB. It seems to me this offense can be fixed in one off season. The o-line and speed at rb can make this offense pop. Of course Kyler won’t be ready so I would like to think we could sign a back up QB that has similar traits to Kyler so the new offense can operate the same when Kyler is ready. The new DC is going to have to realize it’s going to be a rough year.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea who it should be at this point. I think Payton is a pipe dream to come to AZ. Harbaugh has already said he's staying at Michigan and I have no idea who the other guy is so no choice at this moment. Until a GM is named, it's speculation as to who the candidates may be.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I have absolutely no idea who it should be at this point. I think Payton is a pipe dream to come to AZ. Harbaugh has already said he's staying at Michigan and I have no idea who the other guy is so no choice at this moment. Until a GM is named, it's speculation as to who the candidates may be.

Where did you read that Harbaugh said he is staying at Michigan? He is already scheduled for an interview with Denver.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Harbaugh then Payton. Would prefer not to have to give up anything and the two are equal in coaching talent.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Big Michigan fan and have been pleased with the progress of the program over the past few years...but I'll pass. I'm convinced Sean Payton is a guy who can fit in better with this culture and can work well with Kyler.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’d like us to minimize penalties and other miscues.

I’d like us to be more consistant vs. the run.

And win more one-on-one battles.

And not be outsmarted

And gain more yards per carry.

Find me a HC and assistants who can accomplish these and I don’t care if the men or women are insiders, outsiders or direct decendents of the late Bill Walsh or Vine Lombardy.

Just hire the staff who can best address those concerns and. cross your fingers.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’d like us to minimize penalties and other miscues.

I’d like us to be more consistant vs. the run.

And win more one-on-one battles.

And not be outsmarted

And gain more yards per carry.

Find me a HC and assistants who can accomplish these and I don’t care if the men or women are insiders, outsiders or direct decendents of the late Bill Walsh or Vine Lombardy.

Just hire the staff who can best address those concerns and. cross your fingers.
I think every team is constantly trying to find/improve upon this.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Payton's my main pick, but that's partially based on viewing him as being a little bit more QB friendly, and bringing Fangio with him. Harbaugh's the 1b to Payton's 1a. If I saw more of Harbaugh's staff, I could be easily swayed, since I don't want to give up much.

Outside of the top two, I wouldn't be miserable with Ryans, Kellen Moore, Steichen, or some other candidates.

VJ would be a huge mess, but I've never believed he really has a chance to be our next head coach. I could see him remaining as our defensive coordinator, and wouldn't love that, but I could see it.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m not voting because the list is a popularity contest.
We need the GM and Head Coach on the same page.
We need quality coordinators.

Keims problem is he tried to plug all the holes willi-nilly. He never really seemed to build a foundation. Whoever the gm turns out to be he needs to know he can’t rebuild the entire team in one year. Kyler is your QB. It seems to me this offense can be fixed in one off season. The o-line and speed at rb can make this offense pop. Of course Kyler won’t be ready so I would like to think we could sign a back up QB that has similar traits to Kyler so the new offense can operate the same when Kyler is ready. The new DC is going to have to realize it’s going to be a rough year.
If Sean Payton is hired before a GM then he will bring his own GM. If a GM is hired before the HC you can bet your ass Sean Payton will not be the choice. Unless Bidwill can convince him a guy like Adam Peters (SFAGM) will be just fine? Sean Payton has already said his DC will be Vic Fangio which I wanted him in the off season after he was fired in Denver.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose