A Second Sean Available Soon? (McVay)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
...ignoring how badly we sucked well before we had 19 players on injured reserve.

We were 3-4 after 7 games when injuries really started to hit and 4-6 after 10 when injuries really hit.

We were't playing great but lots of teams don't start well and figure it out and improve down the stretch. No chance to do that with the amount of injuries we have.

Anyone discounting the massive numbers of starters we have been missing down the stretch is being disingenuous.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's weird how the Titans got worse as more and more starters went on IR...
They also lead the league with players on IR last year & still finished with the #1 speed.

Difference between this year & last year is their top end talent was much worse to start the season.

Typical Brit post is typical.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
The only caveat is the OL was pretty much decimated from the beginning, with crappy depth and backups...and backups to backups. All the other injuries just piled on after that.
Which was wholly predictable and unsurprising, as regards the starters going out early. 2/5 of our OL had basically retired in the offseason and had to be convinced to come back. They got injured? El shocko dismayo.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's still young. He's going to get in the booth for a few years and then come back. Someone in ESPN the other day said he'll make more as a broadcaster than as a coach next year because of the demand he'll bring.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just what I want, a Kliff klone that bails 1 season after winning the SB, because he doesn't want to deal with a rebuilding project. Funkdat. Harbaugh or bust.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Not really. They're in a full blown rebuild without much draft capital
I tend to agree. Donald may retire, Stafford will shortly as well. Limited draft picks to give up for Payton. If Murray wasn’t hurt I’d feel slightly more optimistic about Payton, but in reality it all comes down to size of stones Bidwill has

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
He's a friend of the owner and just won a Super Bowl. He's staying!

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Calling McVay a Kliff Klone is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read on this board.

And that is saying A LOT.
I was talking about his appearance. Not that that should matter but I don't want ANYTHING to remind me of KK once he's gone. Dumb? Yeah. Not THAT dumb though.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Didn't Arians not wear socks either? Of course his thread wasn't as cool as KK's!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson