I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Colts playing to give the Texans the number 1 pick lol

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Texans LMAO.
I don't think it makes much of a difference for the Texans. Chicago isn't going to take a QB. Even if someone trades up there and takes a QB the Texans can still get a QB.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Texans-Colts outcome can effect us as well. If we win the Colts move ahead of us.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Chargers are locked a #5 in the AFC playoffs and have nothing to play for.
The Wild Card match ups in the AFC are ..... bleh.

Bills-Dolphins
Bengals-Ravens
jags-Chargers

The only one interesting to me is Jags and Chargers and I don't give a crap who wins it.

AustrianCardFan

Veteran
Reaction score
Why on earth are the Lions and Packers not playing at the same time as the Seahawks? I mean don't get me wrong, I would love to see the Seahawks miss the Playoffs but that doesn't seem fair at all.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why on earth are the Lions and Packers not playing at the same time as the Seahawks? I mean don't get me wrong, I would love to see the Seahawks miss the Playoffs but that doesn't seem fair at all.

The Packers are the NFL darling.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lovie Smith sleeper cell for the Bears, and knowing he's getting canned

But for real, two lame duck coaches back to back for Texans, awful.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here was the best list I could find quickly on starting QBs and where they were drafted. It would take very little to make it current but I think it makes the point. Purdy is an anomaly.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Then they would take Stroud. I think Young is a little bit better but not a sure thing.
That scenario is actually really good for us. Pick #1 and #2 would be QB, while Anderson or Carter would be still be there at #4.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sp Mike Williams of the Chargers, in a meaningless game for them, just went back to the locker room. Why would Staley have him in there?

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here was the best list I could find quickly on starting QBs and where they were drafted. It would take very little to make it current but I think it makes the point. Purdy is an anomaly.

I was comparing him straight up with our QB picked number one overall. Our franchise is tied to KM like a freaking anchor to a ship. What a waste. You have to go back a bit to find a Super Bowl winner who did it with their own QB they picked number one overall. And I think that’s if you count Eli Manning who was technically drafted by the Chargers and traded to the Giants. Just saying there have been plenty of SBs won by guys like Brady, Warner, Foles, Wilson, Starr, Staubach, Rypien, Theismann, etc.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I was comparing him straight up with our QB picked number one overall. Our franchise is tied to KM like a freaking anchor to a ship. What a waste. You have to go back a bit to find a Super Bowl winner who did it with their own QB they picked number one overall. And I think that’s if you count Eli Manning who was technically drafted by the Chargers and traded to the Giants. Just saying there have been plenty of SBs won by guys like Brady, Warner, Foles, Wilson, Starr, Staubach, Rypien, Theismann, etc.
Brad Johnson, Joe Flacco...

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brad Johnson, Joe Flacco...
Johnson - ninth round. Flacco - 18th overall. Both bounced around teams but each won a SB. Montana was a third rounder and won multiple SBs. No need to reach for a QB, especially an undersized one.

Reactions: TRW

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dak Prescott is all flash. Just good enough to break your heart.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson