Jim Harbaugh Back to the NFL?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Based on what, though? He rode Colin Kaepernick to a Super Bowl, who many here say Actually Sucked.
If I had time to research things like some on here do I would post links, I know what I've read in the past when he was in the NFL. It's obvious you want him as our coach & that's your choice.

Reaction score
He is the anti-Kliff! VERY disciplined and VERY few penalties. He wouldn't cost a pick! I've always been a Cards fan and Wisconsin Badger fan, so obviously I've always hated the guy until I heard what he did with his bonus

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
His buyout with Michigan is $3 million. Not a ton, but would still be a factor if Mike is buying our KK and SK as well

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The pay is actually bigger at Michigan, I suspect.
Not having to recruit teenagers and evaluate the transfer portal 24/7 is very appealing to some coaches. And Jim works hard on the recruiting trail

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Following Bidwill’s formula…

Denny - risky
Whiz - stiff
BA - risky
Wilks - stiff
Kliff - risky
Harbaugh…. Stiff?

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Following Bidwill’s formula…

Denny - risky
Whiz - stiff
BA - risky
Wilks - stiff
Kliff - risky
Harbaugh…. Stiff?

Whiz was a hell of a lot riskier than Denny and BA.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Whiz was a hell of a lot riskier than Denny and BA.
We got the Steeler scraps after the Tomlin stunner. It was a safe hire getting Whiz & Grimm.

I suppose Denny was safe given his success but he was a somewhat polarizing hire.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
You're all so battered that you don't remember how decent some of those hires were. Geez.

Wilks has actually been coaching well right now, not that I think he was great, but Kliff was trash from the start.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I am not sure how Bidwill and Harbaugh will mesh together, but I would think Harbaugh would like show up the 49ers twice a year.
2-15, here we come. lol

Sometimes when a coach and/or player has revenge as a motivating factor, things really blow up on their face.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
2-15, here we come. lol

Sometimes when a coach and/or player has revenge as a motivating factor, things really blow up on their face.
I mean, do you have examples of this from a coaching perspective? Even with players, I think it's overblown.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You're all so battered that you don't remember how decent some of those hires were. Geez.

Wilks has actually been coaching well right now, not that I think he was great, but Kliff was trash from the start.

Sure he's not great, but he did lead an 11 win season. Maybe nothing to write home about, but that's only happened a couple times in AZ history.

Ah yes, Wilks...who led a 3 win Cardinal team...one of the lowest in history.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson