POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I remember ...this one time at band camp...We had Andy Reid coming here.
Ahhh yes, the good old days where coaches and FA's would just use the Cards for leverage.

Reid
Montana (Technically not a FA but he had his choice of where to be traded)
Marion (twice)

Who else?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kafka does nothing for me.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The Giants have the 15th ranked offense with Danny Dimes and Slayton as WR1. He's really got Barley humming again. Kafka has done well with what he has and had 4 years with Mahomes and the Chiefs. We could do worse.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much compensation would you guys be willing to give up?

Him and Harbaugh (despite today’s game) are probably the only coaches who might actually get me excited about next season. Anyone else will probably have me in much more “wait and see” mode. And anyone picked by Keim or Keim’s underlings will probably have me in Go Frack Yourself mode.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Him and Harbaugh (despite today’s game) are probably the only coaches who might actually get me excited about next season. Anyone else will probably have me in much more “wait and see” mode. And anyone picked by Keim or Keim’s underlings will probably have me in Go Frack Yourself mode.

4th tops

I'd imagine Payton camp already spoke to No to negotiate a price so they can take it with them upfront. Would make sense for them to remove that concern.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I think he will be a $10-12m/yr contract. To make this all happen, MB is going to have to drop crazy $$.

5yrs/60 million
Move TC to Coeur d’ Alene ID

Sean will come here.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

If it required a second, which I doubt it will take more than a fourth or fifth rounder with the Saints having little leverage, I would still do it if he wanted to come here and that would be what it would take to pacify the Saints. Heck, I would give our 1st round pick if that meant we got Sean Payton as our head coach. For those who think this is outrageous, I doubt you can name three guys combined in this draft which would make the Cardinals a winner better than having Payton as the coach

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If it required a second, which I doubt it will take more than a fourth or fifth rounder with the Saints having little leverage, I would still do it if he wanted to come here and that would be what it would take to pacify the Saints. Heck, I would give our 1st round pick if that meant we got Sean Payton as our head coach. For those who think this is outrageous, I doubt you can name three guys combined in this draft which would make the Cardinals a winner better than having Payton as the coach
I would give a 2024 second.

Could make it conditional....less than 8 wins it becomes a 4th, lol
Nah...but i would give next years 2nd... nothing from this year...its a solid draft, especially for the trenches. A good coach would want to put his stamp on the team right away and high draft picks are the best way to do it.
If NO insists on a 2023 pick...3rd round, compensatory...with an added 6th