Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
These are the games I love when everyone does a little of everything and the starters rest.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He could be a perfect Microwave off the bench, but I don’t see PGOTF either.
He’s actually a pretty good passer for todays nba.

I wish he was a bit more athletic, but he’s good enough to get by.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He’s had like 4 good games this year let’s pump the breaks. He’s had 7 DNP in the last 10 games.
Yeah, but almost every opportunity he gets he produces. That is extreemly telling for a young player.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but almost every opportunity he gets he produces. That is extreemly telling for a young player.

It's only fair the Pacers end up giving the Suns a young player after sending them Stix.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I'm not as down as some people are about this team. We were missing our top two SGs, top two PFs, and back up PG. You always want to win games with several people in double figures to spread the wealth and we did that. Stay around the 4th seed, get healthy, make a trade, and make a run. It's possible.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not as down as some people are about this team. We were missing our top two SGs, top two PFs, and back up PG. You always want to win games with several people in double figures to spread the wealth and we did that. Stay around the 4th seed, get healthy, make a trade, and make a run. It's possible.

With the right trade, not star level, the Suns could be improved from last season without the flashy record.

The Suns of course need to get and stay healthy.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The most unexpected win of the year... by far.

Also... of course CP3 gets hurt, right when he is starting to look like himself. Hopefully they were being cautious. If he's out and we don't get a couple of our other guards back... we better sign some 10 day guys.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Solid win but this is the way it’s going to be all season without more help. If everyone steps up we have a shot. If not? We go down. Great job by the role players. Solid win.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I like Washington a ton… but I don’t see him as a viable every game starting PG. Dude is a stone cold shooter, but his handles and distribution just aren’t there IMO…
Agreed. He’s more like a microwave. When you see him barely touch the nets on two shots you gotta start feeding him.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Was concerned with Ayton early on, but he really began to assert himself. Nice game.

Bridges stunk . . . again.

Bench played lights out tonight!

Just when I thought I’d be miserable watching I got an absolutely completely unexpected surprise tonight. Glad to see the fight lead to success.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty wants Duane Washington to play his game not vice versa.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Torrey Craig let the Grizzlies know that they can play that kind of game as well if they want to talk and be physical.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose