Refresh my Memory Re: Dortch

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Why did Cards release this kid?

Oops, I must have misread an article about FAs tonight. I even checked the internet and got some bad info from some site.

Nevermind. Glad we still have him.

Last edited:

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
They just didn’t rush to re-sign him. They saw him mostly as a returner and he was okay but not special. The thought he was too short to play outside at receiver.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I want Hopkins, Brown, Dortch, and Cooper on this team next season. I guess you can keep Moore because he costs nothing and hope they can get a strong clearcoat on the glass he is made of

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I want Hopkins, Brown, Dortch, and Cooper on this team next season. I guess you can keep Moore because he costs nothing and hope they can get a strong clearcoat on the glass he is made of
This. Cooper is a damn good special teamer.

I'd probably take a flyer on a third round, bigger receiver too. I want the Cardinals to take the Steelers approach to WR.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This. Cooper is a damn good special teamer.

I'd probably take a flyer on a third round, bigger receiver too. I want the Cardinals to take the Steelers approach to WR.
Might thoughts exactly, take a flyer about the third with some size to compliment our WRs which are small in stature removed from D-Hop

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave