New Owner - Mat Ishbia

MartinD

Rookie
Reaction score
From what I've read, Ishbia isn't an Arizona guy. That's worrying to me. How long will the Suns remain an Arizona team?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would think if he was trying to send a message it'd be a MSU jersey.
I suspect, even when sending a message, he still likes to look good and that was definitely a good look for him.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You know we’ve got perception issues in this country when I see he’s worth $6B and I’m disappointed he’s not Bezos rich and then I find out he’d be the 8th richest owner in the nba. Lol.

I like he’s young. I like he played under Izzo. I like he played for Michigan state when it experienced unparalleled success. Was worried he was a “born on third base” guy taking over his fathers business, but it looks like he took a successful business and made it an absolute mega success. That’s some good chops there. Hopefully he’s the guy and he just makes the suns his baby and we become champions.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I just listened to a Mark Cuban interview on the podcast with Darius Miles and Quentin Richardson. Cuban talks about he shook up ownership in the NBA by coming in with a fresh attitude and ideas and turned around the Mavericks. I am happy to see someone young and passionate come in as an owner