Steve Keim taking an indefinite, health-related leave of absence

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This is actually gaining steam?!? Oh boy
Mike is a lawyer.
He had to know the optics of Steve Keim taking a LoA immediately after Keuglers attorney makes a statement involving mistaken identity.

There is either credence or its the biggest recorded case of piss poor luck and **** timing ever recorded.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Maybe Mike can be involved in a cover up and we could be rid of sarver and bidwills in same year! It would be the sports gods making up for finally giving the suns and cards #1 picks that ended up being Ayton and kyler.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
one kinda random note:

unlike a court proceeding, arbitration proceedings are confidential --

so unless Kugler wins -- we dont hear much, if anything

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Speaking of ex Cardinals employees, Jurecki might be losing his marbles.
I seriously wonder if that guy had a stroke or something.
Mike is a lawyer.
He had to know the optics of Steve Keim taking a LoA immediately after Keuglers attorney makes a statement involving mistaken identity.

There is either credence or it’s the biggest recorded case of piss poor luck and **** timing ever recorded.
Michael hasn’t been a lawyer for a really long time. He’s just a rich failson now.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah when someone is having health problems I don’t think the go-to response is “I’m disappointed for him.” What the hell is actually going on?
Maybe Kliff looked at Steve and insisted he drink skim milk, Michelob Ultra, and diet Pepsi but Steve scoffed at him and drank whole milk, PBR, and Jolt Cola, thus disappointing Kliff.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Yeah when someone is having health problems I don’t think the go-to response is “I’m disappointed for him.” What the hell is actually going on?
To me, this is the response one gives when an addict falls off the wagon because it's about willpower. I sincerely hope Keim can face and overcome his demons if it is alcohol related. One does not say 'disappointed' when one has cancer, or a family member is ill

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
not a lawyer, but someone who has seen his (more than) fair share of employment arbitration proceedings:

discovery requests that arent agreed to between the two parties are presented to the arbitration panel who gets to decide.
That’s largely accurate if this remains in arbitration. If it gets to court they’ll subpoena the footage, if there’s any.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
“Disappointed”
“…always have for him…”
“It’s not easy”

These don’t sound like the words or phrases used when it’s normal physical health or temporary in nature.
Yeah, "always have for him" is he's not coming back or him and Keim are both not coming back by using 'opportunity'

Reactions: 123

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to unfollow Jurecki on Twitter because his posts were just incoherent nonsense a lot of the time. He was getting more political on there, too.

He argues with you even when you are agreeing with him and god forbid you point out he is incorrect on something he loses his ****

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
if Jason Scheer were a blue check NFL person, this might interest me

but this guy, AFAICT, is basically Mitch for the UofA Wildcats
He’s an insider for UofA, but has connections elsewhere. He doesn’t post stuff without it being well sourced.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wasn't that Kugler incident on video? So the team viewed it, knew it was Kiem, but decided to say it was Kugler to cover up for Kiem, got it.

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Wasn't that Kugler incident on video? So the team viewed it, knew it was Kiem, but decided to say it was Kugler to cover up for Kiem, got it.
Was it determined this was on video? Seems weird he would do something knowing cameras are around and I doubt they follow to any clubs or anything? But what do I know.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA