Steve Keim taking an indefinite, health-related leave of absence

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope it isn't serious, get well soon!

I wonder though, does this mean Kingsbury will be running the draft?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Nothing would surprise me here as to why he's taking leave, but I struggle to see how this is coincidental less than 48 hours after Kyler's injury.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Nothing would surprise me here as to why he's taking leave, but I struggle to see how this is coincidental less than 48 hours after Kyler's injury.
I bet it was known before Monday's game. I doubt Mike wanted the media focus to be on Keim and not the team, going into that game.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Guys - any health-related issues are his own doing so don’t feel that bad and this is likely cover.

The good news is he’s gone forever.
Bad take. I know you know what’s going on internally a bit more than us, but “his own doing” is callous. Never wish for someone with health issues to do anything but get better, IMO.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
This is a saving face move. I'll be shocked if it's anything more.

What scares me though is them plugging in his replacements. If he is gone they need to do a real candidate search and not continue with this loosing blood line.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys - any health-related issues are his own doing so don’t feel that bad and this is likely cover.

The good news is he’s gone forever.
The man is the NFL equivalent of a cockroach. I’ll believe he’s gone when they hire a new GM.

Until then, if this really is health related and not just pathetic PR cover from the head idiot in charge, I hope things turn around for him. Don’t wish bad health on anyone.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson