I think that Kyler Murray's career is finished with his injury

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love these posts. Murray has never played great for ONE year at this point. So you have no clue what it would look like if he played great for 15 years because he’s never given fans yo react to a great season ONCE.
Sorry, but Murray reached some nice milestones for a very young QB. The problem is not Murray. Sorry, but you will never convince me that any other young QB would have fared any better with this dysfunctional organization.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You probably need to look in the mirror & ask yourself that.

You literally said or even implied none of this until you edited your post after I already replied to you. Go re-read your own posts before the edit. If you would’ve said this before hand, time wouldn’t have been wasted.
Dude… I’ve said that repeatedly all over the place on this board.

And are you going to at least admit you projected a completely stupid argument I never made about Hurts as a passer compared to Kyler? Or you just ignoring that some more?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but Murray reached some nice milestones for a very young QB. The problem is not Murray. Sorry, but you will never convince me that any other young QB would have fared any better with this dysfunctional organization.
And if BritCard agrees with anyone, you know that anyone is wrong @cheesebeef.
A broken clock is right twice a day.

You also know if anyone is agreeing with PACardfan about anything Kyler related, you that anyone is wrong.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude… I’ve said that repeatedly all over the place on this board.
…..what? We’re talking about the convo between you & I in this thread only. Again, you didn’t mention none of that before the edit in this convo.
And are you going to at least admit you projected a completely stupid argument I never made about Hurts as a passer compared to Kyler? Or you just ignoring that some more?
You know I’m not @DaHilg, right?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but none of the above means he’s played a GREAT SEASON.

Nice milestones, sure. Not great by any stretch of the imagination, except yours and two or three others that aren’t family members.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

You also know if anyone is agreeing with PACardfan about anything Kyler related, you that anyone is wrong.
What are you even talking about?

Are you even following our conversation anymore? You know, the conversation between @cheesebeef & @DVontel?

What you’re talking about with PA & DaHig is completely different than what we’re talking about.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
…..what? We’re talking about the convo between you & I in this thread only. Again, you didn’t mention none of that before the edit in this convo.

You know I’m not @DaHilg, right?
You know YOU interjected IN THIS THREAD… forget it. You are this dense right now.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You know YOU interjected IN THIS THREAD… forget it. You are this dense right now.
Yea, forget it.

This is too much for you because you’re conversing with 3 different people on 3 different topics.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pac I actually do think the Cards failed Kyler the early part of his career. No reason we shouldnt have fixed the Oline while he was on his rookie deal.

However, most of this year is on Kyler. With Hopkins he's been above average to good/at least in terms of QBR. The problem is we cant boast about how talented he is and then watch him struggle so much without Hopkins. A true game changing QB would not have been AS BAD through 6 games. Thats the worry. And it not like Hopkins is getting any younger.

He's gotta stay in the lab and rehab and come back better than ever to justify his contract. And to also finally live up to his talent.

Its ok to have questions about the organization. We cant have questions about the organization AND Kyler.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you even talking about?

Are you even following our conversation anymore? You know, the conversation between @cheesebeef & @DVontel?

What you’re talking about with PA & DaHig is completely different than what we’re talking about.
Dude… you made a Britcard crack to show me I’m wrong. I responded in mind with a similar crack about agreeing with PACardfan, which your content in this thread has aligned with.

And you quoted me talking about Hurts as the equal if not better than Kyler rushing the ball and then proceeded to respond to that, going off as if I said he was Kyler’s equal passing the ball as well. That wasn’t a position I ever took and then you started telling me I was lost.

This really isn’t that hard to follow.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, forget it.

This is too much for you because you’re conversing with 3 different people on 3 different topics.
Nah… you just can’t admit you projected a stupid argument on to me, for some reason talking about Hurts as a passer when the comparison made between Hurts and Kyler was about mobility. Then you doubled down with some lame anttenpt to defend Philly’s o-line, which was weak last year and pathetic back in 2020. And instead of just owning that gaslight, you’ve decided to continue to do so.

Pointless to continue. But bad form dude. Nothing I hate more on message boards than posters projecting stupid arguments on to others. Just derails honest discussion.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude… you made a Britcard crack to show me I’m wrong. I responded in mind with a similar crack about agreeing with PACardfan, which your content in this thread has aligned with.
……..I never agreed with PACardfan about anything. I barely even know what you and PACardfan are conversing about because I’m only paying attention to the convo CHEESEBEEF & DVONTEL are having.

And you quoted me talking about Hurts as the equal if not better than Kyler rushing the ball and then proceeded to respond to that, going off as if I said he was Kyler’s equal passing the ball as well. That wasn’t a position I ever took and then you started telling me I was lost.
…………..do you still not realize this isn’t DaHig, right? Honestly, you realize this is NOT DaHig? I never mentioned Jalen Hurts in this thread even once. I repeat, this is NOT DaHig.
This really isn’t that hard to follow.
It’s been the case with you for the past 20 minutes it seems like. I know it hasn’t been for me.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

At 25 years of age, absolutely NO ONE is right or wrong about Kyler’s career. Especially since Klownsbury has been running the show.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Problem is with all the Murray haters on this board. Haters are going to hate no matter what. Murray could play for 15 years here & have a great career, and there will still be haters here. Just the way it is.
All facts. I have never seen a qb who played so well to be heavily scrutinized and hated by the own fans like Murray has been. Never seen this in my life. A lot of it was before he even played a single snap.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry, but none of the above means he’s played a GREAT SEASON.

Nice milestones, sure. Not great by any stretch of the imagination, except yours and two or three others that aren’t family members.
Sorry dude. When you’re added to the abysmal 2018 team & get to the playoffs a few years later, you’ve done “some” great things. If Murray had gone to the Niners, they would have hoisted at least one Lombardi already. Not Murray’s fault he got drafted by the worst franchise in all of sports.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of those doctors that do videos online Dr Provencher did a video on Kyler. He said there's a chance it's not a full tear based on the video because he didn't see the leg twist as much as often happens on a full ACL tear. He said full tear is still likely but he's somewhat hopeful it won't be.

He also said something I nearly said last night but I was so bummed about it I didn't bother. It's entirely possible that this is connected to him having had the recent hamstring issue, it's quite common that people who blow out an ACL like that were coming off a prior different injury.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry dude. When you’re added to the abysmal 2018 team & get to the playoffs a few years later, you’ve done “some” great things. If Murray had gone to the Niners, they would have hoisted at least one Lombardi already. Not Murray’s fault he got drafted by the worst franchise in all of sports.
Lol… oh my lord. Again, doing some great things here or there DO NOT COME CLOSE TO A GREAT SEASON.

He never had ONE and yet you’re ludicrously bashing people because they wouldn’t praise him for 15. It’s an argument completely without evidence… because the subject of the argument has never been great long enough to give fans a chance to love him the way you claim they should.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Problem is with all the Murray haters on this board. Haters are going to hate no matter what. Murray could play for 15 years here & have a great career, and there will still be haters here. Just the way it is.
LOL This post is full of it. The biggest KM fans during his start to last season were the same Darksiders who are now crushing him for his pathetic play. But go on with your false narrative and KM crush.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of those doctors that do videos online Dr Provencher did a video on Kyler. He said there's a chance it's not a full tear based on the video because he didn't see the leg twist as much as often happens on a full ACL tear. He said full tear is still likely but he's somewhat hopeful it won't be.

He also said something I nearly said last night but I was so bummed about it I didn't bother. It's entirely possible that this is connected to him having had the recent hamstring issue, it's quite common that people who blow out an ACL like that were coming off a prior different injury.
This is exactly what I thought immediately after the injury.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
At 25 years of age, absolutely NO ONE is right or wrong about Kyler’s career. Especially since Klownsbury has been running the show.
He'll be 26 by next season, and more likely to be closer to 27 by the time he's back on the field. 10 months from now, which would be a very optimistic return, it'll be October. He hasn't been able to stay on the field a single season in his career, so it's pretty bombastic to claim he'll get a 15 year great career here.