Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is going to be an ugly game. I'm glad it's on in the middle of the night here so I don't have to watch it.

1. Pats have a top 10 D vs run and pass
2. Our offense sucks
3. We suck in prime time games
4. We suck after bye weeks

The only bye week game we have won under Kliff was last year vs the sucky Bears with our talisman Andy Dalton at QB.

Might be time to do that chore you've been putting off. A Rattle snake nest to clear might be more fun.
No matter the chore, who plans them for a Monday night?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'll have this game on in the background because my kids will be watching YouTubers in the background if there's no alternative.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is going to be an ugly game. I'm glad it's on in the middle of the night here so I don't have to watch it.

2. Our offense sucks

The only bye week game we have won under Kliff was last year vs the sucky Bears with our talisman Andy Dalton at QB.

Might be time to do that chore you've been putting off. A Rattle snake nest to clear might be more fun.

Oh and we suck at home. Forgot that one.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's better to win than lose I don't want the Cardinals pumping false hope into ownership and the front office with meaningless wins this time of season.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
surprised they are keeping the roof closed. the rain moved along...

I guess its cold so they might turn on the heaters lol we are pathetic here in AZ

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's better to win than lose I don't want the Cardinals pumping false hope into ownership and the front office with meaningless wins this time of season.
This statement is completely at odds with itself.

Right now it’s better to lose than win if you don’t want to pump false hope into ownership.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score

2. Our offense sucks

It is a tall order but I'm sure Kyler will stand tall.

Attachments

• kyler murray small .jpeg
    kyler murray small .jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 7

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
The Patriots have played more Super Bowls in our stadium than they have played the Cards here
The only time they played us here was on 9/11/2016. Brady was suspended and Garoppolo led them to a 23-21 victory. We lost the game when Catman missed a 47 yard field goal with 41 seconds left.