Wk 13- The bye week 2022

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Hard to constantly root for a team that circus comedy find ways to lose most of there gms lol 2 pt conversions etc...

I'll always root for cards no matter how shiattyyyy but would be nice to watch a competitive team with a real hc who knows gm management... make it easier on fans stress lvl to

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Hard to constantly root for a team that circus comedy find ways to lose most of there gms lol 2 pt conversions etc...

I'll always root for cards no matter how shiattyyyy but would be nice to watch a competitive team with a real hc who knows gm management... make it easier on fans stress lvl to
Jets and Eagles fans didn't always show up for home games, but they were still sold out and they will defend and bash the team equally, but never defect. You can probably put Raiders fans in this category, too. Cubs and Red Sox fans endured generations of losing, without bailing on their teams.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Players usually don't like calling out former teammates but Peterson isn't the first one, even Fitzgerald did it indirectly
Don't know if is immaturity or a part of his character that can't change, but playing qb isn't just about talent but also leadership, and to be crowned as a leader u need to get the respect of your teammates and selfishness isn't bearable

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly sadly it's like getting out of a bad relationship huge relief off my shoulders not watching cards this sun

Good to focus on other sun activities without seeing cards finding another hilarious way to lose under douchberry :(

Reaction score
No doubt we will now win a point of pointless games and end up picking 14th instead of 8th. Yet again all the great players will be gone and we will draft Jock McGurkin, DT, from Appalacian State because he was 1st team Sun Belt.
I would rather win out than lay down because of draft position. Much to Dvontel's chagrin.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I would rather win out than lay down because of draft position. Much to Dvontel's chagrin.
I'm of the same camp, because we can't draft anyways, and it seems for a majority of Cardinal fandom a regular season game is all I have. I will take any victory I can

Reactions: PJ1

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
And secure jobs for Keim and Kliff?
No thanks. I want Cardinals to win of course, but to screw up future seaons is far worse. I still remember winning the final meaningless regular season game to secure the #2 draft spot instead of #1. Colts took Manning and we traded out. What you think of that timeline?

The only way for the Cardinals to truly win is another chance with a new regime and that will only happen with a disastrous season, although no guarantee I know, but winning out would definitely keep them. Payton won't wait around forever, those stars gotta align.

Sometimes you gotta chop off the gangrene limb, not let it spread.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And secure jobs for Keim and Kliff?
No thanks
. I want Cardinals to win of course, but to screw up future seaons is far worse. I still remember winning the final meaningless regular season game to secure the #2 draft spot instead of #1. Colts took Manning and we traded out. What you think of that timeline?

The only way for the Cardinals to truly win is another chance with a new regime and that will only happen with a disastrous season, although no guarantee I know, but winning out would definitely keep them. Payton won't wait around forever, those stars gotta align.

Sometimes you gotta chop off the gangrene limb, not let it spread.
It’s so scary how fans here don’t get this. Really scary.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s so scary how fans here don’t get this. Really scary.
Weird hatred and euphoria of bashing Kyler… and thus getting their message board friends to pile on for some weird self-achievement has them blind.