Bijan Robinson

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Agreed 100%. But I think one of the most important things is that we need to protect Kyler and stop the run. I love Bijan as I absolutely love TX rbs stemming back from Earl Campbell (my favorite player of all time) but we need to get nasty in the trenches. Is Bijan the next Adrian Peterson? I don't know. But if we'd draft Bijan in the first and address the lines with the rest of the draft and FA, I would be fine with that too.
I totally agree and posted as so, even if Robinson is a great back. Again, the Cardinals have no right purchasing a cart if they have no horses up front lol

OP
OP
S

sinsay

Veteran
Reaction score
If Cards draft O-line with the 1st pick, chances are the line will be worst next yr.
Rarely if ever do rookie O-lineman come in and play well. Same goes for cb Robinson has the best chance at a position of need to help win next yr.

OP
OP
S

sinsay

Veteran
Reaction score
With the Murray injury Robinson gives the cards a player to build an offense around.
D-Hop Hollywood and Robinson along with Conner at FB. All Cards need is a QB that does not turn the ball over to make a playoff run. Robinson has the potential to gain 1200 total yards and 8 to 12 touchdowns. Robinson would also allow Murray to ease back in once healed and not have the need to play hero ball.

Mark22

VBhoopcoach
Reaction score
With Murray leading the team in rushing how can Bijon Robison not be Cards 1st pick if he still on the board.
The Cards offense performs at the highest level when the running game picks up. With Robinson Cards have a top 3 to 5 offense for the next few years.
If Payton is hired and Anderson is gone, I would not be shocked if Robinson is the pick. I heard him say in an interview that he would have Kyler under center with a really good RB behind him to lessen his load. This guy is a no brained stud! I’m not saying I necessarily agree with it. Not sure yet. Thoughts?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
If Payton is hired and Anderson is gone, I would not be shocked if Robinson is the pick. I heard him say in an interview that he would have Kyler under center with a really good RB behind him to lessen his load. This guy is a no brained stud! I’m not saying I necessarily agree with it. Not sure yet. Thoughts?
Unless it’s the next Bo Jackson, you never take a RB in the first round…