Sean Kugler Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I'd put money that Dani here is stronger than you, me and pretty all the regulars here.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

And before anyone tried to insult her, she cleans up just fine.

You must be registered for see images attach
You may want to save your money though. I’m 46, about 71”/183, and don’t workout ever. This was a 265lbs student I lifted, after getting tired of watching all these students f it up/act like it was impossible, the majority of who are half my age and 50% bigger and “lift more weight bro” than me.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I’ll recap it for you:

Because I’m comfortable with my masculinity, it is automatically perceived (labeled) as “toxic” by the usual suspects. I get called a “mysogynist.”

It’s really unfair because it isn’t true, and it’s a form of name calling and attacking. It is supposedly against the rules of this forum to call names and attack posters, and sometimes such behaviors are enforced by ban, but a certain group of usual suspects seemingly gets overlooked quite often.

Just because I am comfortable with my masculinity, it doesn’t mean I am misogynistic or that it’s toxic, it just means I’m a lot different than these other fellas who continually and historically talk ish and take shots at me.

It would be nice to see the rules applied consistently, but I’m not going to start holding my breath now.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I’ll recap it for you:

Because I’m comfortable with my masculinity, it is automatically perceived (labeled) as “toxic” by the usual suspects. I get called a “mysogynist.”

It’s really unfair because it isn’t true, and it’s a form of name calling and attacking. It is supposedly against the rules of this forum to call names and attack posters, and sometimes such behaviors are enforced by ban, but a certain group of usual suspects seemingly gets overlooked quite often.

Just because I am comfortable with my masculinity, it doesn’t mean I am misogynistic or that it’s toxic, it just means I’m a lot different than these other fellas who continually and historically talk ish and take shots at me.

It would be nice to see the rules applied consistently, but I’m not going to start holding my breath now.

Do you discuss your comfort with your masculinity in all the threads or just this one?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
USSOC, the SMU’s, the entire DOD, and the intelligence community would love to know where these numbers are, because to date, not a single one has proved even close to capable.

Perhaps you should contact them, let them know your social work credentials, and how you know better than some toxic masculine SOF community guy whom you assert is just talking out his ass.

Projection…
Not a single woman has proven even close to capable? Is this joker serious? You do realize the reason women weren't allowed in combat so long was because of the male psyche and the assumption men wouldn't be able to deal with seeing dead women, right? Also, speaking as a man who is also a veteran, this line is simply ignorant and likely a willful lie. Then again, maybe you truly believe no single woman has proved "even close" to being capable. You seem like that guy lololololol

Stout

Reaction score
straight bull ****.

as a mean average, males are physically superior to females. Fact. plain and simple.
add in some genetics, and a lifetime of dedicated work to improve on ones physical abilities...and it remains a fact.

that in no way implies that there are not some totally badass females in the world...I have known a few.
trust the science.
As a mean average, you are correct, of course. The poster wasn't speaking in mean averages. When men toss around "no woman ever in the world" type of language, however, they are straight-up promoting misogyny.

Stout

Reaction score
I’ll recap it for you:

Oh, that's what you were doing? lol Not even close. You downplayed ALL women's physical ability to match yours, then stated women are known to mess people up. You literally said nothing about you being comfortable with your masculinity--the whole post was putting women down and calling them troublemakers.

Brother, I got news for ya: Men are way, WAY bigger trouble makers for women than women are for men.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
straight bull ****.

as a mean average, males are physically superior to females. Fact. plain and simple.
add in some genetics, and a lifetime of dedicated work to improve on ones physical abilities...and it remains a fact.

that in no way implies that there are not some totally badass females in the world...I have known a few.
trust the science.

As a mean average yes.

But there are also a tonne of women that would kick a mans arse.

In the example here I would bet the average trained female security agent would kick the ass of the average untrained man.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You may want to save your money though. I’m 46, about 71”/183, and don’t workout ever. This was a 265lbs student I lifted, after getting tired of watching all these students f it up/act like it was impossible, the majority of who are half my age and 50% bigger and “lift more weight bro” than me.

Impressive, and I don't disagree with your overall theme but the point was off.

Most men would beat most women in a physical confrontation. Most trained women (such as trained security) would beat most untrained men.

You just proved the point in your own video. Despite you being older and less physically fit than students half your age your training gave you the advantage.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Are you guys serious? Don't you ever watch these TV shows where 120 lb females are kicking trained armed terrorists and 200 lb men behinds all over the place? I'm not tangling with any person, much less a 100 lb karate/defenseive trained female? Or any female! Or male!

:sarcasm:

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Cute video. Are you the one behind the camera filming? lol.
That doesn't prove your manliness or strength. That is mostly physics and technique. Almost anyone with a wrestling background can accomplish that feat.
Anybody who tries to toot their own horn with "feats of strength" usually has much bigger issues. What is this, Festivus for the rest of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.