6'6 QB prospects with big arms

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His release is so low it’s really weird. It’s almost like he doesn’t raise his arm when he throws and it comes out at the height of his shoulder.

I’d be curious to see if Kyler releases the ball at the same height as Herbert.
He doesn’t release it at the same height as Herbert. He is like a foot shorter

OP
OP
S

SteveKeimFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
In a couple years Drew Allar, Penn State, 6'-5" 240 lbs. Cannon for an arm with touch and he can run a QB sneak.

The only thing that can ruin him is James Franklin, the HC who has been known to ruin perfectly good QBs.
We should trade Kyler and tank for this guy

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I think that Caleb Williams is probably the best QB in college right now and he is 6 foot 1 on a generous day. I think that Kyler Murray has a lousy attitude and that is the crux of the problem with his future (even without Kliff and Keim).

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
6'6 Herbert was really not much better than 5'10 Murray today... both coaching staffs suck rocks
Look at Herbert's numbers his first two years. He has a rib injury that seems to be hampering him more this year than he is letting on. His release isn't even normally how he slings it.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Look at Herbert's numbers his first two years. He has a rib injury that seems to be hampering him more this year than he is letting on. His release isn't even normally how he slings it.

He's definitely played hurt most the year, also had his wideouts out for the majority.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave