OT: It could be worse...we aren't Denver.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I don't remember the Catholic Church, or any Church, returning someone's money to them, if anything they have a history of the opposite. When my mother and I were losing our home, eating saltine crackers with majorine on them for dinner with powder milk, and my mother will ill and unable to work, the parish priest was nice enough to visit one day to make my mother feel guilty for not giving more in the collection envelope on Sundays.

Now that's the Christian thing! If you think that is just a one timer, ask the native american peoples about their history with the Christian Churches and way of life.

PS. Oh sorry, guess this post will get deleted. They prefer examples not to be of a religious or political nature here. I deeply apologize. Being old, I forget and lose my head.

Last edited:

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don't remember the Catholic Church, or any Church, returning someone's money to them, if anything they have a history of the opposite. When my mother and I were losing our home, eating saltine crackers with majorine on them for dinner with powder milk, and my mother will ill and unable to work, the parish priest was nice enough to visit one day to make my mother feel guilty for not giving more in the collection envelope on Sundays.

Now that's the Christian thing! If you think that is just a one timer, ask the native american peoples about their history with the Christian Churches and way of life.

PS. Oh sorry, guess this post will get deleted. They don't like truthful examples of religious or political nature on here. I deeply apologize. Being old, I forget and lose my head sometimes.
You must be registered for see images attach

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
The Broncos might fail on occasion, but they at least try something new to change the course of things if things aren't going as planned. They usually don't stay down for long and seem to have decent teams way more often than not.

I personally would rather have the Broncos history and good years to enjoy, than what we are and have been subjected to 90% of the time. Wouldn't most of you?

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Broncos might fail on occasion, but they at least try something new to change the course of things if things aren't going as planned. They usually don't stay down for long and seem to have decent teams way more often than not.
Not in the past few years.
I personally would rather have the Broncos history and good years to enjoy, than what we are and have been subjected to 90% of the time. Wouldn't most of you?
Of course, but I don't think that is up for debate.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol the broncos would probably look like chiefs vs cards....

I bet they would put up 30 plus and Russell having his best gm of the yr I'm pretty serious lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

PS. Oh sorry, guess this post will get deleted. They prefer examples not to be of a religious or political nature here. I deeply apologize. Being old, I forget and lose my head.
I have done commissions for the Catholic Church and as an artist and a witness have seen the Church in my area give money back

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score

Well, they have been failing quite a bit. I believe they have a 5+ year playoff drought now with numerous losing record seasons.

I doubt many Broncos fans care about how good the team was years ago.

They do have a very good defense as a core to build upon. If they even had a slightly below average but sometimes productive offense instead of a dumpster fire, they would probably be above .500 right now.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They do have a very good defense as a core to build upon. If they even had a slightly below average but sometimes productive offense instead of a dumpster fire, they would probably be above .500 right now.
If Denver were to have scored 18 points in each of their games – a mark that would be just 28th in the NFL – they would be 10-2.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Man, I remember during the offseason that the AFCW was supposed to be lights out from top to bottom. I'm quite surprised about the DEN offense. They are historically bad and you would never predict that on paper with their roster.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose