Another Chaos Summary

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The entire roster is strange with aging players who are injury prone, failed draft picks, band aids, misfits, complete lack of depth on most positions. This is just criminal from the front office..but, hey, this town doesn't care and so the Cardinals don't either.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The entire roster is strange with aging players who are injury prone, failed draft picks, band aids, misfits, complete lack of depth on most positions. This is just criminal from the front office..but, hey, this town doesn't care and so the Cardinals don't either.
That’s our identity. Misfits.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
is there a single post where anybody on the board reacted to the Keim / Kliff extensions with "good news!" or "smart move!"

i dont get the "I told you so" posts
There was a segment of the board derisively pelting us doubters with scorn whenever we dared how well this roster was being constructed and how the holes we had on this team were perfectly fine. The arrogance they showed, which has since been roundly debunked, was incredible.

They know who they are. We'll never hear from them about it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is there a single post where anybody on the board reacted to the Keim / Kliff extensions with "good news!" or "smart move!"

i dont get the "I told you so" posts
There were plenty of people who defended them… same argument… 5 to 8 to 11 wins! Ignore the 3 straight second half meltdowns and playoff embarrassments!

Keim is one of the best GMs in the league was even a common refrain from a couple of his cousins.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
"Keim put together a playoff roster again but"

- Keim Bois
Thats what Wolf keeps harping on the radio. Keim put together 2 playoff team and has done so in the past. I cannot stand his homerism. Kyle vanden bosch calls the team out every Monday when he does his Monday interview while wolf always think everything is ok with the coaching staff. Basinonians!!!!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Thats what Wolf keeps harping on the radio. Keim put together 2 playoff team and has done so in the past. I cannot stand his homerism. Kyle vanden bosch calls the team out every Monday when he does his Monday interview while wolf always think everything is ok with the coaching staff. Basinonians!!!!
How many executive of the year awards do you have?

Meanwhile that award has a similar track record to the Best New Artist Grammy.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
How many executive of the year awards do you have?

Meanwhile that award has a similar track record to the Best New Artist Grammy.
What does an executive award has to do with anything. The league has been what you done lately

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lots of contracts have a ton of non-guaranteed money.

Not coaches contracts. All coach contracts are 100% guaranteed. It's a league wide owners agreement.

Anyway, that's not what we are talking about. There seems to be a fantasy forming that the contracts might have get out clauses before they kick in, which is silly. If there is a get out of jail free clause then it's not a contract. Nobody is signing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA