Member this?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Don't post much but I'll play.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
The slow mo of Raja cussing up a storm always gets me.

I was in college at NAU during that playoffs, there were only like 2 or 3 legit sports bars in Flag at the time. The experience of going to those bars and being with the same people, slamming the tables and chanting "DEFENSE"... it was very similar to my experience now as a half season ticket holder.

The previous round, game 6 against the Lakers, there was this lone Laker fan at the bar, talking endless trash throughout... then Tim Thomas hits that 3. The place went mad. This Laker fan was there with some buddies who were Suns fans, one of them dumped their beer on his head, which basically greenlighted the entire bar to follow suit. The dude got drenched. I'll give it to him, he took it in good humor. Possibly my favorite sports memory of all time.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are your favorite Suns moments?
You know why this moment doesn’t hold a special place in my heart? We somehow LOST that game after that incredible shot.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Diaw's game winner in game 1 against the Dallas Mavericks was pretty cool. I thought we were going to win that series.
Then Raja goes down with an injury. Tim Thomas blows dirk a kiss later on that series. Mike D breaks his clip board. Ugh :bang:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Diaw's game winner in game 1 against the Dallas Mavericks was pretty cool. I thought we were going to win that series.
Then Raja goes down with an injury. Tim Thomas blows dirk a kiss later on that series. Mike D breaks his clip board. Ugh :bang:
That’s a good one. Really thought we were gonna win that series after that also. We were the little team that could that year… until we couldn’t.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
This pass to Ayton for the game winning dunk with under a second was sweet.

This play will always be one of my favorites because my screaming woke up my boys, who then came downstairs and we all ran around with joy. They were too young to care about basketball but were excited that I was yelling

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This play will always be one of my favorites because my screaming woke up my boys, who then came downstairs and we all ran around with joy. They were too young to care about basketball but were excited that I was yelling
I was convinced we were winning the title after that play. It was the classic “No way they won that game!” all title teams win at least once in the playoffs… the game that makes it seem like destiny was on your side.

Then we went up 2-0 in the finals… with relative ease! And then just choked like freaking dogs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose